OT Down goes the pedos

Advertisement
Catholic diocese bunch of pedo stuff going on in that organization behind the scenes so that name is very fitting for them too

nd is too. Surely you remember the lawsuits against that church yes? I started a response slogan to Catholics vs Convucts but Playmakers vs Pedophiles sadly didn't catch on.
Wait, r u saying ND was sued or the Catholic Church, b/c the two are not Synonymous. ND is a Catholic school, but doesnā€™t mean they support or did anything. Just looking for clarification.

Advertisement
Honestly hard for me to get excited for teams I hate legend they lose because we suck so bad
Bro, I canā€™t even enjoy FSU losing nowadays. FSU is down, Clemson is down, ND is wobbly, and weā€™re in the same company. Thatā€™s a real kick to the nuts.

Oh, and now we have to re-worry about UGA coming back in our backyard again. SMH.

Bro, I canā€™t even enjoy FSU losing nowadays. FSU is down, Clemson is down, ND is wobbly, and weā€™re in the same company. Thatā€™s a real kick to the nuts.

Oh, and now we have to re-worry about UGA coming back in our backyard again. SMH.
Tough to laugh at programs who by any standard are more successful than us over the last twenty years. When I think about spending the last 6 years listening to a lispy twerp explain why we canā€™t ā€œthakleā€ correctly I want to die.

Advertisement
nd is too. Surely you remember the lawsuits against that church yes? I started a response slogan to Catholics vs Convicts but Playmakers vs Pedophiles sadly didn't catch on. Lol
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Advertisement
Back