OT: Dorial Green-Beckham

Advertisement
Look at those Mizzou girls already acclimating to the SEC by not pressing charges against a star football player. Surprised the school administration and local law enforcement haven't done the same. Espn could have just as easily reported a noise complaint.

Advertisement
He pushed her down 4 stairs? That doesn't sound like a huge deal, at least not big enough to warrant dismissal from the team. I would jump all over this cat. Isn't his foster pops from Miami and a big fan. I know he almost took a visit down here because of that. We need to act with the quickness.

:ibisroflmao: at pushing some some ho down stairs. The **** is wrong this guy.

Honestly don't care. Hope he transfers to UM, balls out, and I'd a high NFL pick.

This story is just beginning once all the facts come out it is gonna be ugly don't expect to see him in any teams football uniform again

Advertisement
This story is just beginning once all the facts come out it is gonna be ugly don't expect to see him in any teams football uniform again

Don't be naive. FSU and Louisville have already sent him papers to sign, I'd bet.

Especially Louisville, didn't I see another castoff in the news in the past week talking about going there? Like that running back last year.

THIS there's a reason he fought with his girl. Think tiger and the three iron. More to come and Mizz boards are saying there is a possible felony (rape) charge coming? Thats a HUGE JUMP but who the fvck knows?

Advertisement
He was developing pretty slow at Mizzou. That's why he was was booted and not FSU'd.

He was developing pretty slow at Mizzou. That's why he was was booted and not FSU'd.

He was the best player on the field in the SEC Championship Game last season. Better than Tre Mason. Was absolutely destroying people.

Last edited:

90.gif

Advertisement
Look at those Mizzou girls already acclimating to the SEC by not pressing charges against a star football player. Surprised the school administration and local law enforcement haven't done the same. Espn could have just as easily reported a noise complaint.

Yeah, like we never had a situation like this. I remember one in the '80's. It really bothered me how they got her to let it go. Don't know all the details, but I remember the name of the player.

He pushed her down 4 stairs? That doesn't sound like a huge deal, at least not big enough to warrant dismissal from the team. I would jump all over this cat. Isn't his foster pops from Miami and a big fan. I know he almost took a visit down here because of that. We need to act with the quickness.

Was it four stairs or four flights of stairs? Makes all the difference in the world (doesn't it?)

From the comments.

"that's why i like mark richt man. he may not get us to the ship but we're always competitive, he does it the right way, and you never hear about any sanctions."

Advertisement
Back