OT: Don't think this is what they meant by Rocky Top

Advertisement
I find it very interesting that the resident Tennessee ******s have gone conspicuously absent now that their school is getting the business for running the equivalent of a sexual assault misconduct paradise for years.

This should be grounds for sterilization. Clearly, that genetic line needs to end.

None of this should surprise anyone, it is all just coming out, places lock rocky top this is a standard way of life, more to follow for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a fcking filthy toilet of sexual depravity that cesspool is. No wonder that sicko Tyrd and his boyfriend couldn't wait to get there. It all started with Manning teabagging that trainer in 1997. And it's been downhill since.

What a fcking filthy toilet of sexual depravity that cesspool is. No wonder that sicko Tyrd and his boyfriend couldn't wait to get there. It all started with Manning teabagging that trainer in 1997. And it's been downhill since.

I'm still ****ed that they mess with my fishing every year. I have a lake house about a half hour from Knoxville and they pull a ton of water from the lake during home games so that tailgating on the river outside the stadium can happen with no worries. Changes the fish behavior and I have to be careful not to destroy my boat on an under water island that otherwise would be safe. How's that for a random walk?

Its funny that he had to leave that cesspool to come to Florida to do this **** though. Our state still taking the loss on this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back