OT Dolphins Game

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
So at the Dolphin game yesterday I've never heard the stadium sing the National Anthem that loud in all my years. They did a very good job at social distancing except the escalators. it was a free for all on the way out.

I was shocked that they didn't take people's Temps though.

Advertisement
This will go over well.
Keeping it "OT Miami Dolphins" related, how ****** is that team? I think most Phins fans know they aren't really a good team. Look at Atlanta Falcons. They actually believe they have the talent (and they are right) and they are 0-2. Just remember, it could be worse. We're past the acceptance phase where ATL is just entering the denial phase.

This will go over well.
Keeping it "OT Miami Dolphins" related, how ****** is that team? I think most Phins fans know they aren't really a good team. Look at Atlanta Falcons. They actually believe they have the talent (and they are right) and they are 0-2. Just remember, it could be worse. We're past the acceptance phase where ATL is just entering the denial phase.
Go over well. HUH? I just shared my observations. Yeah it's going to be a long year but at least Flores has them playing hard.

Advertisement
This will go over well.
Bro why bring my falcons into this lol “I’m hurt dog”

Bro why bring my falcons into this lol “I’m hurt dog”
I lived in Atlanta a month ago. Moved to Raleigh, NC but all my ATL friends blowing up my phone after the Comeback Part II saying Dan Quinn should not be allowed on the team plane home.

Go over well. HUH? I just shared my observations. Yeah it's going to be a long year but at least Flores has them playing hard.
Usually topics like this one devolved into a **** slinging contest and then everything gets nuclear radiated by RVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back