OT: Dolphins first pre-season game

Airbornedan305

Recruit
Banned
Anything to get excited about? I like Ballage at RB so far and Baker at Will making plays. Vincent Taylor, Godshaw(phonetically) and Phillip's making plays in the 2nd QT

Advertisement
Just catching up but Fitzpatrick looks like the real deal. Did the Fins finally draft a worthwhile 1st rounder? Time will tell

It’s Groundhogs Day with the Dolphins. Tremendo mierda.

Advertisement
We all know not to expect much from the Dolphins this year (or, sadly, any year). But what I liked about tonight was they avoided any key injuries and some of the young guys stood out like OP noted. I'd throw in Isaiah Ford, who really seems ahead of Leonte Carroo to me.

I get the feeling Minkah Fitzpatrick is going to be a stud. He had a couple back-to-back big hits early in the game.

Anything to get excited about? I like Ballage at RB so far and Baker at Will making plays. Vincent Taylor, Godshaw(phonetically) and Phillip's making plays in the 2nd QT
Canes will have higher average attendance this year at Hard Rock than the dead NFL Dolphins.

Advertisement
The new defensive penalties make NFL game too puzzified and unwatchable in my opinion.

F the NFL and their Wack game. I ain't tuning in until it's fun again

Advertisement
Back