OT: Dolphins at Broncos

His foot is injured and he’s limping. The problem isn’t Tua, it’s the playcalling for him. It automatically changed for Fitz hence the success.

Advertisement
His foot is injured and he’s limping. The problem isn’t Tua, it’s the playcalling for him. It automatically changed for Fitz hence the success.
He has a noodle arm. Every throw is an adventure in the NFL for him.

Lmao I've never seen a player commit two penalties in 1 play and then forces a turnover the very next play. Shout out to Van Ginkel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Get Gailey’s *** off my sideline with his off and on again playcalling. Christ almighty, I’m tired of not expecting consistent offense.

Or the Broncos
Drink bleach. We won 5 in a row in a decisive matter up until today and the team is night and day better than they were last year unlike the canes of this year. Go see the same optometrist I’m sending Oldham to go see.

His non "noodle" arm had you in the game.

You were nowhere with Tua.
Right, because it’s not like Tua wouldn’t have done the same thing like how he traded shot for shot with Arizona. Something Fitz wouldn’t have done. He was pulled because he hurt his foot and it clicked in everybody’s head but yours apparently.

Advertisement
Back