OT: Derby

ajkreider

Sophomore
Premium
Any y'all gamblers need to play tomorrow. A superfecta of the four favorites might pay $500. Throw one bomb in there, it pays $10K - two bombs and we're talking life changing money.

Some bombs for thought:

Tax in the 3 hole has great figs, needed his last, and will be around 40-1.
The Pletchers, Spinoff and Cutting Humor, will be huge prices.
A bomb to sneak into the bottom of the super is Gray Magician. Much better in Dubai than it looked. And was 82-1 in the will pays today. He turns a 4 fig payday into a 6 fig payday.

****, the Bluegrass winner Vekoma, and the early favorite for the Derby, War of Will, will be around 20-1

Good luck.

Advertisement
Track might not be dried out by race time so go with any long shot mudder. Aside from the gambling, the Derby is one of the events everyone should try to make at least once in life.

Track might not be dried out by race time so go with any long shot mudder. Aside from the gambling, the Derby is one of the events everyone should try to make at least once in life.
It’s great. A bucket list item for anyone who hasn’t had the chance.

Advertisement
I went to Derby 2 years ago. I don't understand the hype about it but they treat it like a national holiday here in Louisville.
My GF and myself were invited to a "Derby Party"....(through her job several yrs ago).... Once I heard we'd have to per wear Silly *** hats and such I axed it....Lol...I too don't understand the hype...too each his own...

My GF and myself were invited to a "Derby Party"....(through her job several yrs ago).... Once I heard we'd have to per wear Silly *** hats and such I axed it....Lol...I too don't understand the hype...too each his own...
Yea after I seen everyone dressed up I knew it wasn’t for me. Crazy how many big names show up tho. I saw Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Demarco Murray and Dabo Sweeney when I went.

What made it worse was that I didn’t win any money lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back