OT: Denzel Curry Repping the U in Music Video

Umbra

Carolina Cane
For any of those that are fans of rap and/or Denzel, he just put out a music video with a lot of shots of him and others around him with Miami gear and orange and green. I like the jacket he's got. Also talks about coming up in Carol City in the lyrics.
I think it'd be cool if the team embraced a newer generation rapper like him who clearly has love the city and has his head on a bit more straight than some of the other guys.

Advertisement
Oh he is really good. He is not a mumble rapper. He can really rap. Once this dude gets noticed he will blow up.

Wale reps The U too. Kodak is from Broward and somehow reps the Gators. How in the **** did that happen

Advertisement
I am a fan of anyone who reps the U. If he can influence the kids in H.S. then bring him in the family with open arms.

Advertisement
Wale reps The U too. Kodak is from Broward and somehow reps the Gators. How in the **** did that happen
Didn't know about Wale actually, that's cool.
I am not a big Kodak fan cause the guys kind of an idiot and I'll have an even better reason to dislike him if it comes out he did actually rape that girl.

Advertisement

He has always been a cane even back when he made XXL like 3 years ago still rockin UM gear

I was going to add this at some point too. Him wearing that hoodie made me want to go back and listen to more of his stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back