OT: DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of armed robbery in Miramar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaytor
4452BBDD-DFB0-4C47-B799-F2DF2DBDA5E2.jpeg

Advertisement
Look, man, sometimes you just gotta keep it real.
The realest. Robbing someone and pulling off in a Lamborghini :xvfmlqq:
Cops say Baker and Dunbar were allegedly hanging at a cookout -- playing cards and video games -- when an argument broke out and Baker whipped out a semi-automatic firearm.

Cops say the men began to rob party guests ... with Dunbar assisting in taking watches and other valuables at the direction of Baker.

At one point, cops say Baker directed a 3rd man -- who was wearing a red mask -- to shoot someone who had just walked into the party ... but fortunately, no one was actually shot.

According to cops, some people at the party believe it was a planned robbery because when the 3 men were done taking valuables, there were 3 getaway cars strategically positioned to "expedite an immediate departure."

FYI, the alleged getaway cars were SICK -- a Lamborghini, a Mercedes Benz and a BMW

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Robbing dudes and leaving in a Lambo. I say again:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What absolute ******* clowns. And I’m WAY over caring that Miami will never shake the “Thug U” moniker. I don’t care. Embrace it. But let’s be real, wtf are these gator kids doing? How many arrests have they had in 10 years? Honestly? 30???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back