OT Daniel Faalele

Advertisement
programs like IMG are always risky business

typically players like this dude and sitkowski will seem like their going to be all Americans because all the hype surrounding the program,

From what I've watched from that IMG these last 2-3 years, I am not impressed.
Obviously, they have legit players, but the coaching is garbage.
Not sure what advantage a kid gets from playing at that program over a strong local high school.

Evan Neal is nearly same size 6-7 and 1/4 and 378 but is a much more refined player with a definite position he has worked at for a long time and the skill set for that position. No question this kid is huge, has athletic ability for the size but really how much will he have to learn at the next level especially operating in top division play? On potential yes I would take him but the rate of development period and final position are up for grabs.

something tells me this kid isnt gonna be all that good excuse me for saying but despite his physical gifts he is almost to RAW to be able to effectively block big time players at the next level.

Is he too tall to play DT?

I was wondering about his feet being quick enough in top division play at tackle. The speed rushers on passing downs might be a real problem. Is he quick enough to handle them? Once he leans in one direction can he get back on balance?

Last edited:
Advertisement
something tells me this kid isnt gonna be all that good excuse me for saying but despite his physical gifts he is almost to RAW to be able to effectively block big time players at the next level.

I was wondering about his feet being quick enough in top division play at tackle. The speed rushers on passing downs might be a real problem. Is he quick enough to handle them? Once he leans in one direction can he get back on balance?

Now I'm wondering--after reading Ben's post--what happens if he gets off balance on the toilet, does the whole thing, toilet included, tip over.

(Don't blame me, blame Ben. He started it.)

This kid is just too big and he can’t move. He’s like those 7’10 kids from other countries that try to play basketball. Sure it sounds cool and would be a cool story if you can somehow make them a good player and develop them but there’s just not enough in his game that makes me think he’ll pan out. He’s literally too big to play football. He should sumo wrestle or something

I saw him play earlier and I thought he was IMG best lineman. He physically whipped his man all night against Centennial. He will be good in Fleck run heavy offense and a good redshirt season will be good for him.

Advertisement
Got **** Dunlap... that’s not healthy Man
[TWEET]938602361928417280[/TWEET]

It's why when he showed up in Spring ready to commit, he was told thanks but no thanks.

Yep. I can see Garvin running around this guy with ease.

I saw him play earlier and I thought he was IMG best lineman. He physically whipped his man all night against Centennial. He will be good in Fleck run heavy offense and a good redshirt season will be good for him.

I agree. I think taking a redshirt and bringing him along slowly before playing him is the best way to maximize his potential so he doesn’t struggle early and lose confidence. Fleck developed some great OTs. Had an OT drafted by Carolina in Rd2, and their other OT is likely a Rd1 player this year. Both are huge so these are guys he looks for

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back