OT: Dabo Unknowingly Gave Clemson Players PED's?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No wonder Richt said they looked like a SEC team.

Article via 247

Come on. They can't be serious. If the NCAA doesn't hammer Clemson for this, then the whole thing is a joke. Not that it isn't already a joke.

"oops we accidently injected our players with trenbolone. ****ed around and won a natty. Our bad. Nothing to see here, move along."

Give me a break.

I believe in Dabo, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth
fairy.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Did he just pull a Marion Jones? She claimed(& still does to this day) that she didn't know she took PEDs. Yes even though the evidence suggest otherwise( people witnessing her inject steroids in her legs, calender evidence given to her when to keep up her doping schedule, her husband testing positive for steroids).

I doubt anything will happen because the NCAA only goes after certain schools and ignores the obvious cheaters like Bama and UGA.

Oh shi how did all that d-bol get in our player's cheerios? Well, shucks almighty. These things do happen. Nothing to see here. SMH

Advertisement
Did he mean to give them to someone else? I'm kind of confused here.

He didn't mean to get caught.

“Oh yeah, I mean, there’s a chance that it could come from anything,” Swinney said when asked if it’s possible the players ingested ostarine in a Clemson-issued supplement. “They’re going to test everything and look at everything. And that’s the problem. As you really look at this stuff, it could be a contaminant that came from anything, that was something that was cleared and not a problem, and all of a sudden, it becomes there was something.”

Yeah, sure coach. That ostarine could have come from anywhere.

Ostarine is not even an FDA cleared chemical.... it's a RESEARCH chemical that's still undergoing clinical trials.

This shoudn't be an NCAA thing.... this should be an FBI thing. If we're following the law, then people should go to prison.

But of course, nothing will happen.

Advertisement
Didnt click/read that article but pretty stupid for Dabo to admit they in the coaching staff/strength staff/school might have spiked whatever was given to players

If Dexter falls out of the top 10 in relation this incident how does this not open them up to be sued for damaging his career?

Advertisement
Back