OT: Dabo Unknowingly Gave Clemson Players PED's?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1474394932_das-box-bottle-mens.jpg
c700x420.jpg

Advertisement
"...it could be a contaminant," Swinney says.

Not sure of any contaminants that can pack on muscle the way Ostarine can.

Advertisement
Did he just pull a Marion Jones? She claimed(& still does to this day) that she didn't know she took PEDs. Yes even though the evidence suggest otherwise( people witnessing her inject steroids in her legs, calender evidence given to her when to keep up her doping schedule, her husband testing positive for steroids).

I doubt anything will happen because the NCAA only goes after certain schools and ignores the obvious cheaters like Bama and UGA.

Advertisement
I unknowlingly fell into ***** last night after doing 7 lines of blow.

No harm no foul fellas.

Dabo just obliterated the metoo movement.
Little did you know that women was actually a she male 😂 it can happen if you’re in Asia lol

Did he just pull a Marion Jones? She claimed(& still does to this day) that she didn't know she took PEDs. Yes even though the evidence suggest otherwise( people witnessing her inject steroids in her legs, calender evidence given to her when to keep up her doping schedule, her husband testing positive for steroids).

I doubt anything will happen because the NCAA only goes after certain schools and ignores the obvious cheaters like Bama and UGA.

Flo Jo didn't either. The 400lb squat sets and setting the world record by half a second was pure coincidence.

Advertisement
Back