OT: Cuck-Bo gets hair plugs

Advertisement
Hair plugs are still not going to remove the images that haunt his dreams: his wife getting pounded by a gaturd and half the FSU varsity teams.

Not the first rich dude to do the same as he swings for younger puss

All that crap looks terrible, in the bright lights you can still see right through it. I mean Lebron has hundreds of millions and even he finally gave up. If guys with that kind of money can't make it look right nobody can. All your left with is awful scars on the back of your head.

Too bad these guys can't be alpha and just shave it. They'd rather look like betas that can't accept nature.

It's so sad.

Advertisement

All that crap looks terrible, in the bright lights you can still see right through it. I mean Lebron has hundreds of millions and even he finally gave up. If guys with that kind of money can't make it look right nobody can. All your left with is awful scars on the back of your head.

Too bad these guys can't be alpha and just shave it. They'd rather look like betas that can't accept nature.

It's so sad.
He put up a **** of a fight. He's got the scars to prove it.

Well, we are talking about North Florida :stephenahand:

Look for Jimbo's hair restoration infomercials before his Wednesday night TV show.

bad_toupee.jpg

Advertisement
Actually looks pretty good. Can't be easy for a bald dude to be on camera all the time. Hope he pulls that **** out when we beat them twice this year though.

It's so sad.

It looks as natural as a cornfield on an ice hockey rink.

Using my Psychology credits from the U knowledge, he finally got over Candi and is hunting or recently found someone. Thats all good, his attention is elsewhere.

Advertisement
Hi, my name is Jimbo Dumbo Fisher. But you may know me as the head coach of FreeShoesUniversity, and popular victim of adultery. Because of my small crank and shiny dome my wife found it necessary to seek the body heat of other men in the form of Varsity team orgies and gang bangs. And who could blame her? Just look at my before pics. But thanks to Mens Hair Club and my recent plugs procedure, I'm back and uglier than ever. So if you too are suffering and tired of catching your wife at the bottom of multiple college frat boys, dont just cry about it. Pick up the phone now and call Mens Hair Club. Tell em Dumbo sent you. What are you waiting for!? P.S. who needs a Crank when you can carry a comb?

It's so sad.

The early ones look bad. They look like dolls hair. But modern hair transplants look pretty good and natural. Jimbo's look pretty good.

Advertisement
The sh*t almost killed Joe Buck.....Got infected or something and he was pretty bad off for a while.

It's so sad.

The early ones look bad. They look like dolls hair. But modern hair transplants look pretty good and natural. Jimbo's look pretty good.

Jumbos looks bad too, it's all about the lighting. I saw an interview with him a couple weeks ago and it looked awful. He got it done last season , he's just coloring it more. It's actually quite bad still.

Even with all the new science and technology it still looks bad. I've yet to see anybody look normal afterward , even celebs look obvious. And they have the money for the best procedures.

Another poster mentioned Joe Buck, his is worse than Jumbos. Guys on pardon my take are always clowning him about it.

Hi, my name is Jimbo Dumbo Fisher. But you may know me as the head coach of FreeShoesUniversity, and popular victim of adultery. Because of my small crank and shiny dome my wife found it necessary to seek the body heat of other men in the form of Varsity team orgies and gang bangs. And who could blame her? Just look at my before pics. But thanks to Mens Hair Club and my recent plugs procedure, I'm back and uglier than ever. So if you too are suffering and tired of catching your wife at the bottom of multiple college frat boys, dont just cry about it. Pick up the phone now and call Mens Hair Club. Tell em Dumbo sent you. What are you waiting for!? P.S. who needs a Crank when you can carry a comb?

Well done ... although is it OK to mock Hick-Bo since we haven't beaten Free Shoes since 2009?

Last edited:

Well done ... although is it OK to mock Hick-Bo since we haven't beaten Free Shoes since 2009?

Win or lose I hate that *******. Enemy of my canes either way. Golden is gone and no excuse remains. If he beats us again this yr, so be it. His effin head still looks hilarious. Aint gonna help him see a ?ussy ever again

Advertisement
Back