OT: Craphonso Thorpe

Advertisement
Advertisement
he should have signed with the canes - life would have turned out better. We almost had him fwiw

Advertisement
Why is this on our board? It's a shame how much our fanbase has changed......

We suck so bad now, that we rely so much on other teams misfortunes for joy.

I remember growing up, we couldn't give less of a f*ck about what those idiots were doing.

a sad indicator indeed.

Why is this on our board? It's a shame how much our fanbase has changed......

We suck so bad now, that we rely so much on other teams misfortunes for joy.

I remember growing up, we couldn't give less of a f*ck about what those idiots were doing.

There is a portion of this phanbase that ****rides anything non UM. They'll post **** about LSU, Alabama and their qb's but want post **** about the 6 td's Jarren threw for. Or they'll post **** about a ******* garbage *** coach for Washington State.

1573746164137.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The old timers amongst us all remember his even more gifted, but academically ineligible, twin brother ****-honso. What a stud he could have been....

LOL! Hernandez gets 15 pages of people whining about how evil Urban is. Jamies stealing crab legs still gets laughed about years later. People constantly rip our TE who allegedly raped women. However, everyone wants to defend this degenerate, I guess they don't care about domestic abuse.

There is a portion of this phanbase that ****rides anything non UM. They'll post **** about LSU, Alabama and their qb's but want post **** about the 6 td's Jarren threw for. Or they'll post **** about a ******* garbage *** coach for Washington State.

That is what happens when you suck. Go to Oregon States board. They post **** about LSU, Bama, etc. too.

Advertisement
Back