OT: Corn Fairies Involved. Watch Jax Hire Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Yeah, theoretically Jax should be an easier fix than the Rams but Bortles is a mess. I was high on him initially too.

Bortles has played well in spurts. He's young enough for a QB-whisperer type to fix and build around.

Bortles has played well in spurts. He's young enough for a QB-whisperer type to fix and build around.

Funny thing is I was only half joking about Mullen. He's getting credit for Prescott now. I can definitely see an outfit like Corn Fairy drawing some sort of parallel to that and being a "great" fit to right the Bortles ship.

Advertisement

Funny thing is I was only half joking about Mullen. He's getting credit for Prescott now. I can definitely see an outfit like Corn Fairy drawing some sort of parallel to that and being a "great" fit to right the Bortles ship.

Mullen did coach Prescott in college, so he deserves some credit. But I would expect Mullens to be as successful as Schiano in the NFL, or even less so.

Advertisement
Kyle Shanahan and Scott Linehan should not be NFL head coaches. Especially not Linehan.

Get Coughlin and win games. Doesn't matter how old and how much players hate him. Winning cures all.

Advertisement
As a Jags fan I think Bortles can be saved with good coach . **** he was masterful on Saturday and looked like a top 10 QB and it was no suprise with since Marhonne is a good coach . We have way more talent then anyone in our division and the fact we are last place shows just how bad our previous coach was. Caughlin is the right coach to hire and it makes too much sense but the question is does he want to coach again? Luckily Muellen wouldn't be looked at as we only want guys with pro experience. Mullen is not a good coach IMO .

Kyle Shanahan and Scott Linehan should not be NFL head coaches. Especially not Linehan.

Get Coughlin and win games. Doesn't matter how old and how much players hate him. Winning cures all.

I don't have a horse in this race but I'm curious why you don't think shanahan is a good potential head coach?

Advertisement
Jax...the best uniforms in the business

Jags have the worst helmet in football. Helmet is the biggest feature on the uniform so this isn't even close

maxresdefault.jpg

Jacksonville-Jaguars-New-Uniforms.jpg

[video=youtube;npg3YOcUSSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npg3YOcUSSA[/video]

I think those uni's are the business....teal and black is fire!

Mullen just struggled with the 6-6 fake Miami in their bowl game (a bowl 5-7 Miss St shouldn't have even been in). In fact, Miss St would have lost sans some homecookin' officiating and a joke targeting call. Yeahhh, gimme 90 yr old Tom Coughlin over Mullen anyday.

Advertisement
Back