OT: Corn Elder to the Lions

Advertisement
Could not have picked a worse organization. Maybe Houston
5hQZ.gif

Wrong. That Lions coaching staff is loaded. Ownership sought Chris Spielman to unify the organizational culture and they've made great hires in the front office and coaching staff. Their DC was a 3x Pro Bowler as an undersized corner like Elder and comes from the best man-heavy defense of recent years in the Saints. Their DBs coach was the cornerbacks coach of the #1 defense in the NFL last year.

Don't listen to the donkeys in the media dunking on the Lions for "busting kneecaps" and bringing back old school football. If you actually listen to Dan Campbell speak he's a really sharp dude and great leader. That team is gonna surprise people.

For whatever reason Cane fans love to **** on Elder and it makes no sense. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/ivins-now-what-on-cbs.165447/page-18#post-4992987
What Canes fans love to **** on Elder? I’ll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
What Canes fans love to **** on Elder? I’ll hang up and listen.
The ones who love to ***** and moan about recent CB play and discredit Elder to prove a point. Like I showed in the link that you obviously ignored. Or the ones saying Burns was better when he was raw and inconsistent at Miami and flamed out after being overdrafted.

"Hang up and listen" auto ignore list

The ones who love to ***** and moan about recent CB play and discredit Elder to prove a point. Like I showed in the link that you obviously ignored. Or the ones saying Burns was better when he was raw and inconsistent at Miami and flamed out after being overdrafted.

Wow. Good to know you can take a joke. Be well brotha! ✌🏽

Advertisement
Advertisement
Artie had more potential than probably any CB we’ve had in a decade, maybe longer. Sadly, was poorly coached like everyone else on those teams. Is he still in the league?

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/26/bears-artie-burns-free-agency-signing-2021/

Artie appeared to be in line to start last year for the Bears. They resigned him on a 1 yr deal.

Advertisement
The Bears are who fans think the Lions are lol. 2nd worst-run franchise behind the Texans.

Good for Artie to work hard enough to land on a team. Unfortunately he never had the technique or ball skills to deliver on his promise. Steelers fans despised him.
Artie confidence was shot in Pittsburgh. he had a solid rookie year and after that every game I watched he was getting beat or a pass interference. I felt bad for him an knew he needed a change of scenery or something to get backneofht

Loved the way Corn played here, especially when he got unleashed his final season.

So true

We really gotta work harder overall on unleashing our players that can ball a lot earlier. That used to be what made us great.

What's the use of having great athletes if you're going to make them play robotic football?

Sound fundamentals yes...good techniques of course Robots no

Advertisement
Back