OT: Corn Elder to the Lions

Advertisement
Strange one for mine - played really well for Rhule in his first year in Carolina (after several years of being in Rivera's doghouse) then was just benched down the stretch.

I guess Rhule had seen enough. I hope he kills it in Detroit.

Advertisement
In a season ready to completely implode, Corn and company gave the team hope for a semi-respectable record amidst the turmoil, and this no-quit effort from him and the return team was the reason for the pivot.

4CA0BC74-DF6B-417F-AA64-684306A3C3C7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Could not have picked a worse organization. Maybe Houston
Wrong. That Lions coaching staff is loaded. Ownership sought Chris Spielman to unify the organizational culture and they've made great hires in the front office and coaching staff. Their DC was a 3x Pro Bowler as an undersized corner like Elder and comes from the best man-heavy defense of recent years in the Saints. Their DBs coach was the cornerbacks coach of the #1 defense in the NFL last year.

Don't listen to the donkeys in the media dunking on the Lions for "busting kneecaps" and bringing back old school football. If you actually listen to Dan Campbell speak he's a really sharp dude and great leader. That team is gonna surprise people.

For whatever reason Cane fans love to **** on Elder and it makes no sense. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/ivins-now-what-on-cbs.165447/page-18#post-4992987

Wrong. That Lions coaching staff is loaded. Ownership sought Chris Spielman to unify the organizational culture and they've made great hires in the front office and coaching staff. Their DC was a 3x Pro Bowler as an undersized corner like Elder and comes from the best man-heavy defense of recent years in the Saints. Their DBs coach was the cornerbacks coach of the #1 defense in the NFL last year.

Don't listen to the donkeys in the media dunking on the Lions for "busting kneecaps" and bringing back old school football. If you actually listen to Dan Campbell speak he's a really sharp dude and great leader. That team is gonna surprise people.

For whatever reason Cane fans love to **** on Elder and it makes no sense. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/ivins-now-what-on-cbs.165447/page-18#post-4992987
Restore the roar!

Advertisement
Back