OT: Congratulations to Santana Moss

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those that haven't seen Moss play. Good for moss going back to earn a grad degree.

[video=youtube_share;-3HTwZo9SGQ]http://youtu.be/-3HTwZo9SGQ[/video]

For those that haven't seen Moss play. Good for moss going back to earn a grad degree.

[video=youtube_share;-3HTwZo9SGQ]http://youtu.be/-3HTwZo9SGQ[/video]

Several takes:

1. Moss should be holding a NC ring on his finger; no way in the world that 2000 Canes team would not have mopped OU

2. Moss is one of the most under appreciated Canes, imo. He's a true Cane through & through...when we talk Swag, Moss dripped it out his pores

3. The same ish he did against OSU, is the same ish he did against the Cowboys....and I loved it.

4. We need to get back to that type of speed; throughout the highlights, once he hit the open field, all you heard was, "He's gone." Haven't heard that since Lamar Miller.

5. Would love one of the young pups, in a blow out game, take a L on a 15 yrd penalty just to remove the lid and talk trash to the camera. Deal with the consequences later, but bring some of our tradition of being a bit flamboyant, and let ppl know what that C-A-N-E life be.

6. Dem jerseys clean af! (Had to throw that one in)

We played his CC teams in HS in 95 and 96. Beat them both years, but Moss was still a beast. We were up 14-6 with about 8 seconds left in the half in 96. We were ranked #1 in 6A and they were #2 , both top 10 in the country at the time i think too. Ethnic throws a V-out to the front pylon and Moss went and got it. 14-13 heading into the half. We ended up winning 31-19 and grinding it out in the second half, but that 96 CC team was loaded up and down the roster. They had a badass band too that was playing the current jams during timeouts.

The year before in 95' i think our safety ran him down and made him fumble on the inch line (im sure if it was Santana or another receiver who was stripped on the goal line after a catch and run of around 60+ yards). CC never recovered after that.

Advertisement
Great to hear he used his money to get a MBA instead of wasting 100 stacks or whatever you call it on jewelry. My MBA is my source pride and I'm sure it's his too, football second now trust me.

Advertisement
Great to hear he used his money to get a MBA instead of wasting 100 stacks or whatever you call it on jewelry. My MBA is my source pride and I'm sure it's his too, football second now trust me.

The jewelry would have been worth more.

It's his money....he can spend it however he wants....

Advertisement
Back