OT: Colorado State accused of covering COVID-19 health threats

So there's no players of any other ethnicity on the team??? I mean you really turned it into a racial issue??? That's messed up...
Regardless of race. A coach is being absolutely irresponsible and immoral. This shouldn’t be a conversation. If we’re going to play football it’s the coaches responsibility to take care of these kids. Threatening players with symptoms... c’mon tf on. Most of the kids the football team are black so is that messed up for me to say??? I can go off on a whole tangent of how I really feel about the entire situation but I’ll save that for another day Because the whole reason I said something was because a poster called kids pussies after their coach who should be reprimanded got caught putting football above lives.

Advertisement
Regardless of race. A coach is being absolutely irresponsible and immoral. This shouldn’t be a conversation. If we’re going to play football it’s the coaches responsibility to take care of these kids. Threatening players with symptoms... c’mon tf on. Most of the kids the football team are black so is that messed up for me to say??? I can go off on a whole tangent of how I really feel about the entire situation but I’ll save that for another day Because the whole reason I said something was because a poster called kids pussies after their coach who should be reprimanded got caught putting football above lives.
Yes it's messed up for you to say cause it shows where your agenda really lies.... Even now you still couldn't help but keep pushing the race narrative....
Regardless of what another poster said and for the record, he wasn't right to say it either, you were wrong for turning into something it isn't...

Mentioned in the players opting out thread.. there is no leadership, these small schools have no support and these small schools are gonna drop the ball. Cant believe NCAA and other higher ups are just on wing and a prayer at this point..

WTF is going on?! Do they even want a season
What do you expect from some G5 school? The country can’t get this **** right. MLB teams like the Marlins are doing Down Syndrome stuff and spreading that **** like hookers spreading warts.

Advertisement
Listen; imma keep it 100.....

Between the TCU story & now this story, along with all these “complaints” from athletes that are demanding unbelievable chit.....a lot of things seem off. A lot of chit seems & feels manufactured and it ****es me off, b/c this chit is making headlines when real, systemic, issues are now blurred.

I dunno fellas, seems like Covid & racism has been overplayed lately by a lot of ppl; in particular athletes and media. Are both real? Absolutely! As one who has indirectly been affected by Covid (although it’s believed I had Covid early this yr), along w my personal experience in racism, yes, both r real af! But this chit that coming out via sports media is feeling real manufactured & greatly exaggerated.

It’s like information overload, and in the process, a lot of bull chit is being intertwined with chit that is facts. So now it’s hard to decipher what is what.

These players are being giant pussies. They have virtually no risk. Play football, or dont and stop complaining.
56931855_10219267058175892_1277828241725325312_n.jpg

Advertisement
I’m sorry it ****es me off to hear people call young black men pussies for standing up against a coach that’s outwardly trying to both silence and endanger his players. It’s not okay to me. And I’m gonna say something every time. If that’s a tough guy, I’m fine with that.

What does race have to do with anything in this? Christ why do people constantly have to reach for the race card?

Advertisement
My alma mater great school to be at if your tryna break into the Cannabis industry not so great for football lol

Stfu! Half of Americans are working from home because companies are saying the risk isn’t worth reward. These kids aren’t getting paid and have no Players association to represent them. You’re the ***** bruh
Half of americans are giant pussies too. You seem like one as well. Man up and play or sit the bench with the women and children.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back