Votes: 11 4.3%
  • No, it’s Cookie Doja

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • No, it’s something else entirely

Votes: 72 28.1%
  • No, it’s the anti-chocolate: Vanilla

Votes: 33 12.9%

• Total voters
Do you think she would have agreed to do it for $2 million? How about $600K? She currently has a net worth of zero.

She's being groomed. No different than many, many, MANY who have come before her from both parties.

Cue the Forrest Gump voice: "And that's all I have to say about that."

She isn't living on the streets begging for money. She understands how valuable her documentary will be and would hold out accordingly. You are entitled to your opinion though.

Advertisement
Do you think she would have agreed to do it for $2 million? How about $600K? She currently has a net worth of zero.
She's being groomed. No different than many, many, MANY who have come before her from both parties.
Cue the Forrest Gump voice: "And that's all I have to say about that."
She isn't living on the streets begging for money. She understands how valuable her documentary will be and would hold out accordingly. You are entitled to your opinion though.
Hey brother... as much as I avoid politics here I just had to opine a little itsy bitsy bit.
AOC is an ideologue who probably likes Rocky Road ice cream. I question her knowledge and/or her purpose for subscribing into her political philosophy.
And only the NY 14th congressional district (and similar districts) would vote someone like her as their political spokesperson. She's just the same old rehashed Santa Claus of the people, with some additional crazy ideas to keep the right scratching their heads and the wild left clinging to her as a possible Trojan horse. Netflix just wants to make a quick buck even if what she is peddling will come back and bite them in the ***... they like many others they are very short-sighted and only worship income and won't yield to their convictions (if they even have any).
If I delve further into this topic I will probably unleash a keyboard war and I ain't going there... not on CIS.
Peace dude.

Hey brother... as much as I avoid politics here I just had to opine a little itsy bitsy bit.
AOC is an ideologue who probably likes Rocky Road ice cream. I question her knowledge and/or her purpose for subscribing into her political philosophy.
And only the NY 14th congressional district (and similar districts) would vote someone like her as their political spokesperson. She's just the same old rehashed Santa Claus of the people, with some additional crazy ideas to keep the right scratching their heads and the wild left clinging to her as a possible Trojan horse. Netflix just wants to make a quick buck even if what she is peddling will come back and bite them in the ***... they like many others they are very short-sighted and only worship income and won't yield to their convictions (if they even have any).
If I delve further into this topic I will probably unleash a keyboard war and I ain't going there... not on CIS.
Peace dude.

For sure. I never said I liked her lol. I was just pointing out that it is a great business decision to get the exclusive rights to her documentary. It is going to get a ton of views because she is so popular with the demographic that spends most of their day watching Netflix.

Peace dude.

It is just like when the Charles Manson documentary came out. You don't need to be a Manson supporter to realize it is going to bring in a ton of money and capitalize on it.

Advertisement
It is just like when the Charles Manson documentary came out. You don't need to be a Manson supporter to realize it is going to bring in a ton of money and capitalize on it.
Yes absolutely, the masses turn on tv's for entertainment way too much in my opinion. And people will entertain themselves with a whole wide range of things... be it Manson or Dahmer or whatever. Hey I love my wife, but I'm constantly getting on her case cause she's a couch potato and will watch all sorts of garbage (in my opinion). That doesn't mean that Netflix doesn't have something for everyone. I just finished watching a long 8 episode documentary on the Civil War that was excellent... but I am very partial to history, hence my bookshelf is 80% history and non-fiction.

Best “ice cream” I’ve ever tasted was from a brand called Gaga. It used to be sold in Whole Foods but isn’t anymore. (I think they got caught up in the Lady Gaga and Gaga breastmilk ice cream … too bad. They were first and … incredible). It wasn’t quite sherbet, but tasted like it (I think it violated the sherbet maximum for milkfat … put sherbet to shame). Last update to their Facebook page was five years ago. https://m.facebook.com/LoveGaGas/

In my freezer right now?
Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch (x 3)
Talent Black Rasberry Chocolate Chip
Talenti Roman Raspberry

This thread reminds me of the greatest “Cheers” episode ever. Where every time Sam’s office door opens, you hear a part of a conversation on Wyle E. Coyote. It goes from an existential conversation about the Coyote living to eat the road runner and ONLY the road runner to the Road Runner being the Antichrist.

As for Rum Raisin? Gotta be Jamaicans …

Coffee? Don’t drink it, can barely stomach the smell, why would I destroy my ice cream love by tasting the stuff. Should explain a lot.
Hey there Tetra nice to see you posting here...
I see you like Talenti… great stuff.... in my freezer now is Talenti vanilla caramel swirl (to eat with pound cake) and of course pistachio (to eat straight).
Hang in there this is gonna be a great year!
Oh and I don't drink coffee either... smell sucks too!

The Kylie Jenner of politics.

Substance is irrelevant.

She generates a ton of “hits”, ergo views, ergo buzz, ergo subscribers, because she's in tune with millennials. Speaks their language and is philosophically in tune.

Excellent business move. $10 million is nothing for NFLX - look: we’re talking about it.

Advertisement
I am a sucker for anything with peanut butter. If it's got chocolate and peanut butter, even better. There's a gelato place by me in Hollywood that's always got the goods.

As for vanilla, it's the best choice if you're dousing it in toppings or getting a blizzard-type conglomeration. Otherwise, just a cup with plain vanilla is pretty much a waste. If I'm going to eat that much sugar, at least make it good.

Good call. This post is on par with your football related posts. Have you had 'moose tracks'? Also, what about vanilla bean?

She's living rent free in the right's mind.

Not only are the AOC fans going to tune in. But the righties that can't stop talking about her will tune in and watch. Netflix stays winning.
In keeping with her mantras...she's the gift that keeps on giving.

You claim she is living rent free in the minds of some. I don't doubt that because she believes that EVERYTHING should be FREE!

Her shtick appeals to the naïve and lowest intellectual thinkers who believe the government should give its citizens everything for free. The reality? Intentional or not, what she does is cruel as most everything that comes out of her mouth is designed to gain political stature and gives false hope.

I do confess that she is on my mind or as you claim 'living rent free in my mind', as we all deserve some comic relief. When I feel stressed I go to her videos and roar with laughter. As I said, the gift that keeps on giving!

You’re telling me to hang in there… that it’s gonna be a great year. You haven’t seen my signature. Miami is winning in Charlotte.

Yes, I’ve had many of the Talenti’s. Excellent. But, Gaga … was special.
Yes I saw the signature... nice. I'm optimistic as well, changes were desperately needed... and bingo. Qb issue will be key... hoping Enos has that covered.
My daughter lives in Gainesville so my son was just there for a week... he says everywhere they're talking NChamps… we absolutely must beat the Gaytors.

Yes absolutely, the masses turn on tv's for entertainment way too much in my opinion. And people will entertain themselves with a whole wide range of things... be it Manson or Dahmer or whatever. Hey I love my wife, but I'm constantly getting on her case cause she's a couch potato and will watch all sorts of garbage (in my opinion). That doesn't mean that Netflix doesn't have something for everyone. I just finished watching a long 8 episode documentary on the Civil War that was excellent... but I am very partial to history, hence my bookshelf is 80% history and non-fiction.

Well said brother! I too love watching a good history documentary. Do you happen to remember the name?

Advertisement
The Kylie Jenner of politics.

Substance is irrelevant.

She generates a ton of “hits”, ergo views, ergo buzz, ergo subscribers, because she's in tune with millennials. Speaks their language and is philosophically in tune.

Excellent business move. $10 million is nothing for NFLX - look: we’re talking about it.

Exactly 10 million dollars is literally peanuts to them. They are not going to risk low balling her and then allowing HULU or someone else to snatch up the documentary rights. I can only imagine all the free publicity they are going to get from this. TONS of liberals will be posting about it on twitter/social media as well as talking about it through word of mouth. TONS of conservatives will be posting negatively about it on social media and to their friends(which brings awareness to the product). The conservative media will be ripping it apart non stop and the liberal media will be praising it non stop. They wont need to run a single commercial and everyone will know about it. This is also the type of documentary that has potential to be played in women's studies and other similar classes.

Actually the series is from 1990, but I just stumbled on it when my stepson came over and left us his Netflix passcode.
It's called... Ken Burns: The Civil War. However, it's long about 11+ hours... but well worth every minute of viewing.
To me the Civil War and what led to it is extremely interesting.

Advertisement
Baskin Robbins Rocky Road and Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia = 1A & 1B

Now Gelato is another story.

Exactly 10 million dollars is literally peanuts to them. They are not going to risk low balling her and then allowing HULU or someone else to snatch up the documentary rights. I can only imagine all the free publicity they are going to get from this. TONS of liberals will be posting about it on twitter/social media as well as talking about it through word of mouth. TONS of conservatives will be posting negatively about it on social media and to their friends(which brings awareness to the product). The conservative media will be ripping it apart non stop and the liberal media will be praising it non stop. They wont need to run a single commercial and everyone will know about it. This is also the type of documentary that has potential to be played in women's studies and other similar classes.

Bro, you got it.

Actually the series is from 1990, but I just stumbled on it when my stepson came over and left us his Netflix passcode.
It's called... Ken Burns: The Civil War. However, it's long about 11+ hours... but well worth every minute of viewing.
To me the Civil War and what led to it is extremely interesting.
I will check it out. Thankyou.

Advertisement
Back