OT: Coaching carousel 2018

Lokest

Cavemantalytics PhD.
Given our own situation, this offseason looks like it should be pretty interesting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dabo possibly. He's getting annoyed with the Clemson fans whining.
He’s the only coach who can command that. Urban ain’t going there. Honestly tho why would dabo leave. He has an easy path to the playoff every year and is the heir apparent to the bama throne. If he goes to auburn he’s gotta deal with bama tamu LSU and Georgia every year. That’s 4 teams that are all better than what the acc has to offer lol. He’d be a fool to leave. Especially with how good Lawrence is

Advertisement
He’s the only coach who can command that. Urban ain’t going there. Honestly tho why would dabo leave. He has an easy path to the playoff every year and is the heir apparent to the bama throne. If he goes to auburn he’s gotta deal with bama tamu LSU and Georgia every year. That’s 4 teams that are all better than what the acc has to offer lol. He’d be a fool to leave. Especially with how good Lawrence is

Oh I don't disagree with any of what you said. I think it would be foolish to leave Clemson.

Advertisement
Lmao. Dabo is not going to leave because fans are "whining"

It was in response to the portion of the post "who could command 7.5 million and a huge buyout" portion of the post. I don't think he goes anywhere until Saban retires either.

Bob Stoops would be a mistake. Honestly, if Harbaugh wasn't a stone cold lock on an elite coach and he isn't, then no one not named Meyer or Saban is a lock.

Advertisement
It was in response to the portion of the post "who could command 7.5 million and a huge buyout" portion of the post. I don't think he goes anywhere until Saban retires either.
Dabo has a great thing going at Clemson. Bama down the road? Maybe. Anything else? Doubtful.

Advertisement
Back