BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Because he's the epitome of a POS....You act like nobody already knows this. Everyone, besides yourself evidently, is fully aware of what a total Garbage human being he is.
I don’t pretend to know lol. I really dont think people should care much about what kinda person he is, we love him cause he’s all time great football player and cane legend i just dont think they should speak down on each other publicly thats all, its a brotherhood right??

Advertisement
No deflection here. I very clearly said I don't give a **** about Warren. That's pretty direct. Far as being critical of recruiting etc than in that same breath saying you don't feel anything they're doing will hinder us. All I can say to that is, did you feel that way when Cormani flipped? Seems he's already proved he can hinder us.
Of course losing a recruit can hinder us but im saying big picture no school or recruit is stopping us, like mario said.

But with that im saying, im sure every school deals with negative recruiting, that’s just what it is dont think we should take it personal. Mfs lie to kids, sit in their house and lie to their parents face lol this **** is grimy. Some feel they have to do it some probably dont, either way its a job and they gotta get results

Of course losing a recruit can hinder us but im saying big picture no school or recruit is stopping us, like mario said.

But with that im saying, im sure every school deals with negative recruiting, that’s just what it is dont think we should take it personal. Mfs lie to kids, sit in their house and lie to their parents face lol this **** is grimy. Some feel they have to do it some probably dont, either way its a job and they gotta get results
Without clarifying the situation anymore or getting more direct into this conversation I'm simply gonna leave it at negative recruiting is one thing. That's part of the game for plenty of coaches. What deions doing far exceeds negative recruiting. Types of **** he's doing people file civil lawsuits over and win with ease on a daily basis. I strongly doubt his own school is even aware of the **** he's pulling out here in recruiting and justifying as part of the job.

I don’t pretend to know lol. I really dont think people should care much about what kinda person he is, we love him cause he’s all time great football player and cane legend i just dont think they should speak down on each other publicly thats all, its a brotherhood right??
Did you feel that way when everything came out about K-Dub? Myself I've had warrens back more times than I care to recall. Now he's doing things that blatantly go against what matters to me and mine. Therefore he's dead to me. So maybe the gloves are simply off.

Did you feel that way when everything came out about K-Dub? Myself I've had warrens back more times than I care to recall. Now he's doing things that blatantly go against what matters to me and mine. Therefore he's dead to me. So maybe the gloves are simply off.
Oh nah that crosses every line, i wish death on people like him. Scum of the earth type of human.

But I respect it, you have the right to feel that way about sapp. It’s obviously something deeper than what i thought, i just dont like to see former canes taking shots at each other thats all especially to strangers who dont know him to know if its wrong or right.

Advertisement
IMG_1210.gif

No deflection here. I very clearly said I don't give a **** about Warren. That's pretty direct. Far as being critical of recruiting etc than in that same breath saying you don't feel anything they're doing will hinder us. All I can say to that is, did you feel that way when Cormani flipped? Seems he's already proved he can hinder us.
The vast majority of us would be foolish to argue with you about anything seen between the lines. You being a former UM player, and a pretty good one at that, the same can be said when it comes to relationships between former players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless you are Desmond Fatson raiding the concession stands during the game why on earth would you need to take large sums in cash to a college football game...you go from the hotel to the stadium back to the hotel, no?

Advertisement
Back