OT: Clemson vs Louisville

watson hyped i never got it.... Never impressed me.

Clemson definately beatable...but their type of offense gives goldy/no frio bubble guts. Its almost the same as fau with better players...as far as formations....

bUT CLEMSON ALWAYS DROPS 2 THEY SHOULDNT WITH DABO. THEIR NOT VERY PHYSICAL EITHER.

Advertisement

Clemson definately beatable...but their type of offense gives goldy/no frio bubble guts. Its almost the same as fau with better players...as far as formations....

bUT CLEMSON ALWAYS DROPS 2 THEY SHOULDNT WITH DABO. THEIR NOT VERY PHYSICAL EITHER.

Though Clemson seems to be as in love with the wide receiver screen as we are. They were using it at least 2-3 times/offensive series. They do a better job of blocking for it, however.

Louisville is the best 0-3 team in college football...You could spot Miami those 3 games and they still wind up with a better record and bowl than my CANES

This is the thing... That Louisville team would've beat us last night. Also starting tomorrow we should lose 4 of the next 5 games.

Though Clemson seems to be as in love with the wide receiver screen as we are. They were using it at least 2-3 times/offensive series. They do a better job of blocking for it, however.

its the dabo stamp play.

They had Sammy Watkins, Deandre Hopkins, Martavis Bryant on the SAME wr core...and threw bubble screens and 5 yd passes all game to them with Boyd at qb.
Terrible.

Like i stated ill take Kayaa all day over this Watson character.....they should of lost last night to Louisville....who is in rebuild mode right now with no qb.

Advertisement

Definitely beatable by UM; I can't say that Brad Kaaya and UM won't drop a loss on Clemson. UM can win this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back