OT: Cincinnati's Fickell to ND?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I seriously think we are getting Mario. if this administration is hiring guys like Zo and watching all of these other schools make moves without an assurance from Mario then it's over for us. I'll watch from a distance but I'm not getting emotionally invested. I'm not buying the '22 apparel, none of that.

Every one else wants to win...but us

Miami still rockin' the horse and carriage while everyone went to the internal combustion engine

Miami still rockin' the blackberry, while everyone else has a real smartphone

But...it's cheaper and dependable to stick with outdated crap.

Ask Blockbuster and Eastman Kodak how not adapting to the current times has helped them.

Miami is still trying to shake it like a Polaroid picture.....why...optics, apathy, beta behavior, laziness, self serving hypocrisy l...

Advertisement
Every one else wants to win...but us

Miami still rockin' the horse and carriage while everyone went to the internal combustion engine

Miami still rockin' the blackberry, while everyone else has a real smartphone

But...it's cheaper and dependable to stick with outdated crap.

Ask Blockbuster and Eastman Kodak how not adapting to the current times has helped them.

Miami is still trying to shake it like a Polaroid picture.....why...optics, apathy, beta behavior, laziness, self serving hypocrisy l...
Interesting on on Blookbuster
Brother was there working on joint venture with IBM in 80s to stream games and movies Whole thing killed by Redstone when Viacom bought them

Advertisement
Imo no. But not a bad option I guess
Freeman the better coach.
I agree.

But Tressel is already DC there & has longer history with Cincinnati, he was LB’s coach under Mark Dantonio & Brian Kelly when they were at Cincinnati 10+ years ago.

Freeman & Tressel are actually kinda the same guy in a lot of ways, both are Jim Tressel disciple’s from back in the 00’s OH St days, Marcus played LB for Jim & Mike is his nephew lol. But both coached under Jim & Luke Fickell & both are excellent Defensive coordinators who specialize in LB play.

The only major difference that might give Mike the edge to Cincinnati’s AD, is Marcus is only 35 & is still a very young guy, Mike is a few years older with a little more experience & has done a great job during his tenure at Mich St.

I would hire Marcus if I was Cincinnati, but my guess is if Fickell leaves, they’ll just stay in house & elevate Mike.

I agree.

But Tressel is already DC there & has longer history with Cincinnati, he was LB’s coach under Mark Dantonio & Brian Kelly when they were at Cincinnati 10+ years ago.

Freeman & Tressel are actually kinda the same guy in a lot of ways, both are Jim Tressel disciple’s from back in the 00’s OH St days, Marcus played LB for Jim & Mike is his nephew lol. But both coached under Jim & Luke Fickell & both are excellent Defensive coordinators who specialize in LB play.

The only major difference that might give Mike the edge to Cincinnati’s AD, is Marcus is only 35 & is still a very young guy, Mike is a few years older with a little more experience & has done a great job during his tenure at Mich St.

I would hire Marcus if I was Cincinnati, but my guess is if Fickell leaves, they’ll just stay in house & elevate Mike.
I didn’t know all that. Thanks for the information. I could see them hiring Mike with that info. I’m like 10 minutes from UC campus lol

Advertisement
Back