OT: Cinci vs East Carolina

Advertisement
It's all good, cincy is a great football story but no way in **** they cover. Maybe I'M wrong but not impressed. Go CANES.
looking jim carrey GIF

Advertisement
Smh they played that perennial juggernaut known as ecu....ecu mane
Didn’t matter who they’re playing. They have similar talent in their own conference and they’re killing everybody. It’s about their coaching and scheme. Getting everything they can from their players.
No one has scored more than 17 pts

Advertisement
I thought the idea of Cincy playing BYU as an offshoot during the conference championships was a good idea by the announcers. Two highly ranked teams probably by that time. Zach Wilson vs Cincy’s secondary.

Don’t know if the AAC has a championship this year with COVID or if it’s during the same timeframe as the conferences though, so it may only be a pipe dream.

Didn’t matter who they’re playing. They have similar talent in their own conference and they’re killing everybody. It’s about their coaching and scheme. Getting everything they can from their players.
No one has scored more than 17 pts
Their conference is cheeks bro

****ell did things the right way. Earn your stripes at a lower level and prove yourself. Yes, there will be some who are able to make the jump without honing their craft at a lower level first like Ryan Day or Dabo. But if mandy doesnt work out and we go with another HC with no experience I will swiftly kick flake in his grundal region

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back