OT:Chip Kelly is a racist

Advertisement
As a white guy this is the stuff that bothers me.

Racism does exist on both sides and is not exclusive to just white people.

When an idiot like McCoy uses the word racist and other people do without substantive facts it cheapens the word and the claim.

Shady should be called out by everyone and ripped by the media and made an example that the claim should not be thrown around loosely.

Does this dude realize that he and Jackson were replaced by Murray Aghlor and Matthews all black men.

The bottom line Chip Kelly decided he did not care for your running style and maybe did not like your character he has that right as a coach and gm but does not qualify him as a racist.

This crap is hurting and not helping.

As a white guy this is the stuff that bothers me.

Racism does exist on both sides and is not exclusive to just white people.

When an idiot like McCoy uses the word racist and other people do without substantive facts it cheapens the word and the claim.

Shady should be called out by everyone and ripped by the media and made an example that the claim should not be thrown around loosely.

Does this dude realize that he and Jackson were replaced by Murray Aghlor and Matthews all black men.

The bottom line Chip Kelly decided he did not care for your running style and maybe did not like your character he has that right as a coach and gm but does not qualify him as a racist.

This crap is hurting and not helping.
Exactly. This is why our country is so effed up on this. Its hard to pick a side.

Advertisement
Word on the streets is, Chirp Kely was paling around with Riley Cooper that notorious night. I am still waiting on Whooping Cane for confirmation though.

Advertisement
Nor should Stephen A. Smith on ESPN. He essentially said the same thing. I can't stand that guy, worst on television.

Advertisement
But shady says there is a reason but never explains the reason....

The reason is either he is a racist, the black players are racist for not wanting to play for a white dude.......or shady is a ***** made dude ****ed cause he has to live in buffalo.

which is the most obvi?

Advertisement
The whole race thing was brought up when Kelly re-signed Cooper who was caught on film while heavily intoxicated saying the 'N word' and making threats to cause physical harm to black people, yet let one of the NFL's best playmakers in Jackson go due to him being associated with gang-bangers and not fitting in Kelly's system for being too small. After that ordeal, everything has been race related.

He's my view on Kelly. I do not believe he's a racist, but I believe he's a total control freak that does not want "me first" guys on his team. I get that. What I can't figure out is how he could not try a little more on making a Jackson/McCoy combo work with his system.

Philly better hope that the Sam Bradford experiment works because no one is going to fear an offense with Murray and Cooper (or whoever they have at WR now). Also, let's not forget that Murray was only signed due to Murray wanting to get back at Dallas, not Kelly wanting Murray.

Chip doesn't like black players that's been coddled by handlers and given their way since HS......He likes hard working Egoless players

Advertisement
Back