OT- Chiefs vs Dolphins

Rowe sounds familiar. Has he been in the league a few years? Playing Kelce I would put an linebacker underneath him and a safety over top but if Rowe is good in coverage then I wouldn't. I'm excited should be a good game. Dolphins are coming up
Rowe is Miami starting safety. He was a former CB until Flores moved him to safety and he’s a TE killer. Completely shut down Kittles and Ertz. Should be fun matchup.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure the game plan is going to be to double kelce and focus on getting pressure up the middle on Mahomes.

hopefully Chan Gailey wakes up and calls the game like he did in the second half.

it’s not conincidence that once we started using tempo and jet passes we were able to get guys in space and start cookin

Lol. @gogeta4 we need a 2 for 1 special. Fire Blake Baker and Chan Gailey lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
It will be a better game than most are expecting. I doubt the phins win, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. If there was ever a trap game for the chiefs, this is it. The chiefs will turnover the ball multiple times. If the dolphins capitalize on them, it’s on. It’s that special time of year, when no one has any surprises left for the defense. Keep it close, take advantage of turnovers and give yourself a chance to win as the clock ticks double zeros.
Close... 😔

Advertisement
Back