OT Chiefs vs Bills

Bills are just dying a slow death. They're not going to bring the heat. Mahomes is just going to take what they give him. I've seen this type of game over the last three years always end in the Chiefs favor

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the real football minds you notice the Chiefs play a 4-2-5 as their base defense. Sorensen, Mathieu and Thornhill are safeties but Mathieu and Sorensen play more of the Striker type roll

It helps them a lot that Thornhill appears to be a **** of an athlete who can really play in some space.

Thornhill is back from an acl last year and he's looking good. Chiefs have a really good defensive coordinator and db coaches they take players like #35 and #49 Sorensen and turn them into studs who are basically unknowns but ball out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's the report. Chiefs going to be without both starting Tackles for the Super Bowl, apparently? I don't know enough about their backup OL, but that's a problem.

Remmers is one of the back ups he's good the other starting tackle Schwartz has been out for awhile (maybe two months)

That's the report. Chiefs going to be without both starting Tackles for the Super Bowl, apparently? I don't know enough about their backup OL, but that's a problem.
The way Tampa‘s D line looked today it’s a huge problem. The Bucs have to know getting to Mahomes it’s their only chance. Be interesting to see if they get their safeties back in time too.

Advertisement
Back