OT Chiefs vs Bills

Advertisement
Bucs should be able to get some pressure up front but I’d be pretty surprised if they can slow down this KC offense enough. So many weapons.
The health of their Safeties will matter. Since Winfield was a late scratch, I'd presume he's back for the SB. That would really help. If Winfield and Whitehead are somehow both out, that definitely mitigates the KC OT situation.

The health of their Safeties will matter. Since Winfield was a late scratch, I'd presume he's back for the SB. That would really help. If Winfield and Whitehead are somehow both out, that definitely mitigates the KC OT situation.

I think Whitfield plays but Whitehead looked bad. Chiefs oline has played with backups all year they've lost their left guard and right tackle this year but losing a solid left tackle that's on another level. It seems they just replace whomever is hurt and they keep rolling. Remmers will play left tackle he's not bad. Chiefs 37 Buccaneers 24

Last edited:
Chiefs look good. Tampa’s defense better make some plays to give them a chance. They just need to make enough plays and create a few turn overs. But Chiefs look really good.

Advertisement
Mahomes is from another planet
Rooting hard for the Bucs next week but man, I’m a Mahome’s fan boy. Love that dudes game. He’s ridiculous and so fun to watch play. It’s really unworldly, kinda like watching Barry Sanders run. There’s levels to this **** and he’s on another planet. Hopefully, the Tampa defense has a something to slow him down.

Rooting hard for the Bucs next week but man, I’m a Mahome’s fan boy. Love that dudes game. He’s ridiculous and so fun to watch play. It’s really unworldly, kinda like watching Barry Sanders run. There’s levels to this **** and he’s on another planet. Hopefully, the Tampa defense has a something to slow him down.

Tampa defense is decent. I think the Chiefs are going to attack their corners with short passes. Watkins should be back also. Tampa will give the Chiefs a very good game but in the end Mahomes is just on another level. Chiefs won't change their game plan because Fisher is out they'll still throw 35-40 times. If Tampa can double Kelce I would play a safety deep whatever side Hill goes to but that only opens up the run and space for the run game and opens up more space for the other receivers. Tampa has a good offense also so this will be a **** good game

Tampa defense is decent. I think the Chiefs are going to attack their corners with short passes. Watkins should be back also. Tampa will give the Chiefs a very good game but in the end Mahomes is just on another level. Chiefs won't change their game plan because Fisher is out they'll still throw 35-40 times. If Tampa can double Kelce I would play a safety deep whatever side Hill goes to but that only opens up the run and space for the run game and opens up more space for the other receivers. Tampa has a good offense also so this will be a **** good game
Jpp was a handful for fisher that game also.. Vita and Dean were out.. When bowles finally adjusted, think tampa outscored them 24-7 after first qtr..

I think tampa dline gonna eat.. Mahomes is on another level tho..

Jpp was a handful for fisher that game also.. Vita and Dean were out.. When bowles finally adjusted, think tampa outscored them 24-7 after first qtr..

I think tampa dline gonna eat.. Mahomes is on another level tho..

I think we're going to see a **** good game. Better than last years

Advertisement
I think we're going to see a **** good game. Better than last years
KC missing bookend tackles in Shwartz and Fisher.. With Barrett and Jpp in their home stadium, if Mahomes pulls that off against Brady, sheesh, crown em..

Advertisement
Back