OT Chidi Valentine Okeke

deerob305

Junior
Former Champagnat Catholic (FL.)OT Prospect Chidi Valentine Okeke has enrolled at Faith Baptist Christian Academy north in Stockbridge (Ga.). Big news is that he is now a 2015 prospect. His top 5 (no order) is Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, and Florida St....

I remember his African handlers coming down to Florida and took him from Genron and Co. , and took him to Georgia a few months back. ... No mention of Miami who he previously was high on, but with that situation I think he eliminated us soon after

Advertisement
He should have gone to IMG Academy an they would have had him squared away. With LSU having issues with the SEC regarding Travonte Valentine's transcripts from Champegnot I would love to see how Okeye was reclassified utilizing credits from the same school as part of his transcripts.

Go Canes

Last edited:
He should have gone to IMG Academy an they would have had him squared away. With LSU having issues with the SEC regarding Travonte Valentine's transcripts from Champegnot I would love to see how Okeye was reclassified utilizing credits from the same school as part of his transcripts.

Go Canes

I was wondering the same thing

Advertisement
Today, the class of 2016 offensive tackle playing for Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic has a legitimate top five of Florida State, Alabama, LSU, Auburn and Miami.

This is from Canesport today....so not sure why we aren't in the top five listed in the original post.

The staff really needs to go at this kid hard now. Now that he was reclassified, schools will be coming hard for him.

Advertisement
When it was made possible by that For The Rich Political Party, to use public financed vouchers to attend private schools, they never figured others would get into the school business too.

Advertisement
Back