OT: Check out Clemson’s new Alabama tombstone for program’s ‘Graveyard’

Advertisement
I can say this - overall, Clemson fans are UM fans right behind their own team.

We never have been traditional opponents - and they're certainly a good program, and glad they're in the ACC.

Glad they beat the crap out of Bama.

And they sure got rid of Golden for us - with emphasis. We needed that.

I guess I root for Clemson in all things other than when Miami plays them - and for certain, we'll be playing them this year. We'll take our measure, and hope we tear a big chunk outta their asses.

Fvck Clem$on and FVCK this thread. Go do your guzzling somewhere else.
You sound angry friend. Anything you need to talk about?

Actually, does this make you feel better

2017tombstones-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s crazy. Even in our darkest days 1997 we(fans) were never envious. Now it’s crazy. We wrote the script, TWICE! We are the only program that can re-write the CFB narrative over again. Manny understands this dynamic, he’s preaching it. We’re getting closer. The kids are next and it’s starting....

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is super lame... especially since fsu has been doing something like this for a long time. Since they are not paying the players it just shows you how much money these schools have. Clemson has put a lot of money into there Facilities.

Do you speak from experience?

In a sense, yes. Back in 81, I nailed a couple Clemson cheerleaders down for the Orange Bowl against NE. Not sure that's what you mean but it left me with a favorable memory of Tiger paws. Memories fade and that loss in the conference title game erased it completely. Also, I subsequently married a USCe cheerleader a few years later, so hating Clemson is much safer. She, of course hates Clemson.

Well well, big deal they have a graveyard. I’m sure it’s where boosters pay big bucks to take pictures or jerk off on the stones, somehow reliving glory of which they had nothing to do. Guess we shall see how things go down in Charlotte. While I’m not expecting a W that night boy wouldn’t it be perfect to **** their pie holes for a season.

Advertisement
Back