OT -Champions League

Advertisement
I'm really gonna miss this current Ajax squad. Their play in the attacking third this season was so fun to watch.

Hate to see them go out of the CL like that
It s a shame that that squad cant keep together.

Advertisement
Long **** 15 minutes from goal 4 till the end of stoppage with the Barca’s best-money-can-buy players trying to get that away goal.

Feel bad for Ajax Cleaner fans. Not Barca fans.

I'm really gonna miss this current Ajax squad. Their play in the attacking third this season was so fun to watch.

Hate to see them go out of the CL like that
Me too. Really enjoyed watching them this year. I was thinking about how I was excited to see them in the finals as those waning seconds ticked off. I could not believe my eyes. Wild how the ref extended it another full min once play restarted too. If they had scored there that would have been controversial as heck.

An absolutely incredible UCL!! Best of my lifetime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
sala.jpg

Absolute nightmare final for me. I hate Liverpool with every fiber of my being but I'm forced to hope they win because the world simply cannot afford to have Spurs win the ******* champions league (no offense op).

Absolute nightmare final for me. I hate Liverpool with every fiber of my being but I'm forced to hope they win because the world simply cannot afford to have Spurs win the ******* champions league (no offense op).

No offense taken. I've only been following EPL/Spurs for a couple of seasons. I don't even know who hates who with a passion yet...

No offense taken. I've only been following EPL/Spurs for a couple of seasons. I don't even know who hates who with a passion yet...

I've supported Chelsea for nearly 2 decades now (I got into European football very young for an american), hence my dislike of Tottenham. I was actually just in London a couple weeks ago at Stamford Bridge for a match, if you every have the chance to go to a match in England definitely do it.

Since you've only been watching a couple of years it's probably hard to grasp but really try to take in and enjoy the final as this is essentially like you chose to support a Syracuse/Baylor level team and they've made it to the CFB Final.

Advertisement
Biggest choke job was yesterday by Barca...then IDK how Ajax basically choked almost as bad.
But Barca was worse...up 3 nill..No Salah or Firmini and you have Messi and Suarez....All time Choking Dogs..
I should of known...Messi is amazing but has choked on every level.

barca was up 3-0 with 83 minutes left in the tie at anfield. ajax was up 3-0 on aggregate with 35 minutes left in the tie at home. ajax was a far worse choke job.

Advertisement
barca was up 3-0 with 83 minutes left in the tie at anfield. ajax was up 3-0 on aggregate with 35 minutes left in the tie at home. ajax was a far worse choke job.
Barca played with their full Squad with Messi and Suarez included against a Liverpool team that had no Salah or Firmino...Barca was up 3-0 at the start of the game Ajax was only up 1-0.
You are freaking Barcelona and you just went out like punks against a dilapidated team and you're up 3 to nill. That my friends is one of the worst choke jobs ever and worse than Ajax.
That is reality.

Barca played with their full Squad with Messi and Suarez included against a Liverpool team that had no Salah or Firmino...Barca was up 3-0 at the start of the game Ajax was only up 1-0.
You are freaking Barcelona and you just went out like punks against a dilapidated team and you're up 3 to nill. That my friends is one of the worst choke jobs ever and worse than Ajax.
That is reality.

they did the same thing against roma last year (who at full strength couldn't sniff an injured liverpool's jock). this barca is a shadow of its former self and is only winning the league because real madrid lost ronaldo and is rebuilding. they were also playing a team that is a point off the top of the premier league with a massive gulf between them and third. liverpool also outplayed them for most of the game in barcelona and just couldn't put the ball in the net.

ajax was up 1-0 to start with an away goal, got the aggregate up to 3-0 35 minutes into the game, and ****ed away 3 in the second half to a team that somehow squeaked into the 4th spot of the premier league despite playing like dog **** for the last 8 weeks (games vs city notwithstanding). i'm not sure how you're thinking that isn't worse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back