OT - CFB Week 3 Lines

jjacks93

Big Dog Alpha Pimp
Where my gamblers at ? About to start getting my bets together for the weekend . What lines yal liking right now ? Here are some

Week 3 #CFB Lines

(12) LSU +10 vs (7) Auburn

(1) ALA -19.5 vs Ole Miss

(4) Ohio St - 13 vs (15) TCU

(17) Boise St +3.5 vs (24) OKL ST

FSU -2 vs Syracuse

GT -3 vs Pitt

(18) UCF -12.5 vs UNC

Rutgers +3 vs Kansas

Hawaii +6 vs Army

(5) OU -17 vs Iowa St

(10) Washington -5.5 vs Utah

Marshall +12.5 vs South Carolina

Missouri -7.5 vs Purdue

CSU +19 vs UF

North Texas +8 vs ARK

BYU +23 vs (6) Wisconsin

Oregon St +5 vs Nevada

Georgia Southern +35 vs (2) CU

Vandy +15 vs Notre Dame

(21) Miami -10 vs Toledo

14) WVU -3 vs NCSU

I really like Okla , Missouri, WVU , and Clemson to cover easily

Advertisement
Boise +3.5, Cuse +2, Ohio State -13, Washington -5.5, Mizzou -7.5 is what I like. Bama is iffy. But i don't mind that spread.

Yea I like the Bama line too with Tua at QB . I can’t decide on Washington .

Yea. Browning has really pulled a Kaaya hasn't he? Tons of preseason NFL hype and very poor numbers. Don't know what he's going to bring. I think Washington's D is solid but Browning is a wild card and has been turning it over at too high a rate.

Yea. Browning has really pulled a Kaaya hasn't he? Tons of preseason NFL hype and very poor numbers. Don't know what he's going to bring. I think Washington's D is solid but Browning is a wild card and has been turning it over at too high a rate.
Yup exactly . And Washington is on the road . If anything I would buy back a few points but I think I’ll just pass

I’m gonna try to hit on a parlay I hit a 4-team one last week and went 6/7 on another one

Advertisement
Yup exactly . And Washington is on the road . If anything I would buy back a few points but I think I’ll just pass

I’m gonna try to hit on a parlay I hit a 4-team one last week and went 6/7 on another one

Nice. I have stayed away from CFB so far this year. I probably will wait to bet until I get to Vegas the end of October.

Cuse beats FSU. Not sure how FSU is a favorite in that game. That Cuse QB is going to pass for 300 and run for 200.

Wisc -23

OSU -13

Would take UCF and give the points, but not with the hurricane possibly affecting things.

Honestly, I wouldn't bet it, but I like Toldeo +10.

OU -17. The only question is can their defense stop anyone 3-4 times in a game?

My heart says take Syracuse and the points, but that FSU team is still talented. I don't want my money on the line when a caged animal decides to rear up and chew someone's face off. The fact that this game is a two point spread should tell FSU administration everything they need to know about their decision to hire Slick Willie. I reallyreallyreally hope it takes them a few years to figure it out.

WVU-NC State is another one I would bet WVU, but would stay away from given the storm track.

Advertisement
Wisc -23

OSU -13

Would take UCF and give the points, but not with the hurricane possibly affecting things.

Honestly, I wouldn't bet it, but I like Toldeo +10.

OU -17. The only question is can their defense stop anyone 3-4 times in a game?

My heart says take Syracuse and the points, but that FSU team is still talented. I don't want my money on the line when a caged animal decides to rear up and chew someone's face off. The fact that this game is a two point spread should tell FSU administration everything they need to know about their decision to hire Slick Willie. I reallyreallyreally hope it takes them a few years to figure it out.

WVU-NC State is another one I would bet WVU, but would stay away from given the storm track.

If its storming like crap for WVU NC State (if they don't decide to postpone). I would take the under.

Advertisement
Back