OT: Cavinder twins to WWE.

Advertisement
While some of us used to be at the top of most women's pecking list at their age, when the 40's or beyond hit, your chance of getting a girl like this is slim to none. That is unless you've got a lot of money. So you're just stuck thinking, ****, to be young and have that chance again.

My Wife is a **** fine woman, but she's still hit 40. Like her, I'm not at my prime, downward slope, but not by much. Still, to have some strange that's fit like this, attractive face, yeah.... I'd hit it for sure. Same with a lot of long time posters who I have known to post for years.
Just some advice.. If you are on the down slope at 40 that's not good.. Men age like wine.... Women like milk... You should be way better than a 40 year old woman. Women, born with value, lose it in their 30's. Men, have no value, grow it in their 20's.

These girls will have no problem having low value guys drool all over them, but lets see how they are doing at the age of 35... If they don't want to be married with kids.... They will be fine.

Just some advice.. If you are on the down slope at 40 that's not good.. Men age like wine.... Women like milk... You should be way better than a 40 year old woman. Women, born with value, lose it in their 30's. Men, have no value, grow it in their 20's.

These girls will have no problem having low value guys drool all over them, but lets see how they are doing at the age of 35... If they don't want to be married with kids.... They will be fine.
This reads like some copy pasta from an incel or Andrew Tate board.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Closer to 50 than 40, but you are no longer in your prime is what I was getting at. Yes, in most cases men age better than women. Last 10 years, I've gained 2 inches waist wise and still wear the same shirts, etc. Still, wrinkles start showing up that weren't there, some gray, etc. Yes, I look younger than my Wife, not that that matters, most would be happy as **** to have her. There's no sloppiness or signs of letting it go. More fit than 95 percent of everyone within a 10 year age difference.

I'm not worried about anything, if I was single, 30 year olds wouldn't be an issue, but dudes on here posting for years saying either of them twins wouldn't get it are just full of it. They've aged out of that bracket, not a bad call either as they're probably annoying as ****, but that's the age gap.

FYI: They don't appreciate the cat calls

Appreciate them as Canes & get the social media thing, but everything they do is about drawing catcalls. Without eyes on them, they're cute little things back home living in their parents' basement.

Appreciate them as Canes & get the social media thing, but everything they do is about drawing catcalls. Without eyes on them, they're cute little things back home living in their parents' basement.

LOL

I have no gripes or issues with a woman saying she doesn't appreciate that ****. I am not going to defend the action/s.

What I will say is this: They exploit their phenotypes for monetary and other career-oriented gains. They dress provocatively, and go completely out of their way to showcase their bodies. Regardless of their preference for cat calls, they have to understand that no amount of media coverage will ever stop that from happening, especially if they are walking around half naked.

Jesus Backside Christ....
Cavinders-1-2.jpg

Advertisement

This is where I go from fan to telling these gals to Shut the **** up. So no cat calls in person but all you married men out there please be sure to like and subscribe to my videos and channels. Puh-Leeze!! STFU, girly.

I believe in the Chris Rock theory that sexual harassment is defined as "Ugly dudes tryna get laid." If the guy cat-calling her was 6'-2", 180lbs with high cheek bones and sub 7% body fat she'd have been all about it. Instead she hides behind, "oh he had a ring on." Pfft.

Advertisement

I don't understand these girls with social media. It's look at me and tell me how good I look but don't objectify me. Well sweetheart it's pretty hard not to objectify you when you're wearing next to nothing. Somehow I don't think they would have the same following if they all dressed like nuns. They know what gets attention.

I don't understand these girls with social media. It's look at me and tell me how good I look but don't objectify me. Well sweetheart it's pretty hard not to objectify you when you're wearing next to nothing. Somehow I don't think they would have the same following if they all dressed like nuns. They know what gets attention.

BIG FACTS... Gotta love the fake virtue signaling. They aren't fooling anyone with that nonsense.

as they continue to shake their money makers to...wait for it....

get digital clicks and cat calls.

c'mon now ladies, at least own how you choose to present your value to society...

Hilarious and true at the same time. You can't make this stuff up.

Advertisement
Back