NFL OT - Carolina Panthers trade for the #1 overall pick

Advertisement
Even then, Mahomes is leaps and bounds better than the other two.

Allen is very good, but his limits are being exposed.

Jackson had very productive years, and I'd take him in an instant, but defenses have adapted and he's banged up.

TLDR, a true franchise QB is exceedingly rare, and often fleeting even when you land one.
Almost as if a ****load of QBs are talented and mostly fail because they are being surrounded with muppets who want to run their **** instead of running the **** that is best for the QB.

Almost as if coaching matters as much, if not more, than the talent of the player.

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Best QB in the NFC???

Jalen Hurts Eagles GIF by The Undroppables
@PIPO Lamar Jackson is better than Jalen Hurts. Hurts just had more weapons

Almost as if a ****load of QBs are talented and mostly fail because they are being surrounded with muppets who want to run their **** instead of running the **** that is best for the QB.

Almost as if coaching matters as much, if not more, than the talent of the player.
Absolutely. Although, in defense of the Ravens, I believe in what they did by designing the offense around Jackson. It was just inevitable that teams would adapt, and that he'd take physical abuse.

Would love him on the Dolphins for a year or two.

Advertisement
I mean we gave up a 3rd and Hunter Long, who is a JAG - Chris Grier committed Highway robbery.

I'm shocked the Rams couldn't get a team to trade a 2nd round pick.
Jalen Ramsey has two full years of guaranteed money now, is coming off the worst season by far aaaaaaaand his character at the very least is centered around him being an egomaniac.

Plus, because people forget this: A trade or a free agent signing is never a W at the point of the deal being done.

Jalen Ramsey has two full years of guaranteed money now, is coming off the worst season by far aaaaaaaand his character at the very least is centered around him being an egomaniac.

Plus, because people forget this: A trade or a free agent signing is never a W at the point of the deal being done.
Wasn’t he like the 4th rated CB last year by PFF? And I think only 1 of 3 years left are guaranteed? Seems like low risk high reward trade

Wasn’t he like the 4th rated CB last year by PFF? And I think only 1 of 3 years left are guaranteed? Seems like low risk high reward trade
Most definitely not and he is getting the next two years of his contract fully guaranteed by Miami.

Its an All-In move for two years.

Advertisement
I mean we gave up a 3rd and Hunter Long, who is a JAG - Chris Grier committed Highway robbery.

I'm shocked the Rams couldn't get a team to trade a 2nd round pick.
They got better offers, Rams also worked with Ramsey to help him go with team he was open to. That limits the offer they could accept. They have done this before in past (see Robert Woods)

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off his money isn’t close to what LJ wants and it’s front loaded. Secondly what does a bad contract with Jones / Giants have to do with LJ and the Ravens?One is bad business the other could paralyze a franchise. Tbh the only guys I’d pay anywhere close to what LJ wants would go on one hand. Actually I’d still have 1-2 fingers left. Your argument is kinda confusing since I wouldn’t have paid either , just like I wouldn’t have paid Watson all that guaranteed.

Just because one team is desperate and horribly ran doesn’t mean another team should give the same deal or close.
I don’t think too many people care about the Giants, certainly you don’t as a fan of the eagles, but the contract is smart not bad business at all. Too many people focused on 40 mil a year part. 56 mil in last year not one penny guaranteed. So it is really 33 mil average first 3 years for a 26 year old QB who just won a playoff game with immaculate words WR room I’m a season they were supposed to be terrible again. cousins makes 38 in real money, let that sink in.

The prices for QB’s are insanely high. Giants front office actually very smart since they can get out of the contract after 2 years easily. Especially when the cap will be 282 mil.

If LJ wants a real 45+ mil in guarantees I wouldn’t give it to him either. Cleveland is badly run giving Mr. rub and tug fully guaranteed when the guy hadn’t played in over a year.

Advertisement
Back