OT Carmelo to heat ? Yay or nay ?

Advertisement
I don't think he offers much more than Waiters would be offering after his surgery, but as long as we don't offer any draft picks for him i'd welcome some clutch offense for the playoffs.

What are we going to do with Tyler Johnson though? Too many 6'4-6'7 guys on our team that can average 12-14ppg to be paying him 19 mil.

That’s true but Carmelo just stretched with the thunder yesterday so he can be signed for the mid level exception .. sadly I don’t think we have any draft picks to fork over anymore

Advertisement
Can the team really even afford him? I though the team was already operating around the luxury tax point.
He just met with heat and rockets but I don’t think minimums count toward the cap so we could be alright if we want to sign him and he wants to come

Advertisement
Most harmful defender in the NBA last year. Can't shoot anymore either. And he publicly scoffed at the notion of coming off the bench after he single-handedly got his team knocked out of the playoffs.

The team that signs that cancer has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

He'll end up in LA on a one year deal anyway.
The Los Angeles Lakers delegation declines this signing, and passes to the Rockets. **

**Unless Melo gets to finally play in his hoodie, then we'll gladly sign him

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd rather he go to The Rockets...he's a cancer...plays no defense...he was a scorer...but not a star.

Advertisement
Back