OT: Canes fans in Tuscaloosa

cooks002

Junior
As some of you know I am a teacher and PhD student at Alabama; my daughter has Down syndrome and Nick Saban has a charity organization here known as Nick's Kids that has donated millions of dollars to charities in Alabama. Today they held their annual banquet and I asked my daughter to throw up the U when she got there. We didn't get the pic but I was informed that she did in fact "Do the U" prior to this pic with Shaun Hamilton:

11406.jpg

We keep it 100 in my house....

:stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
As some of you know I am a teacher and PhD student at Alabama; my daughter has Down syndrome and Nick Saban has a charity organization here known as Nick's Kids that has donated millions of dollars to charities in Alabama. Today they held their annual banquet and I asked my daughter to throw up the U when she got there. We didn't get the pic but I was informed that she did in fact "Do the U" prior to this pic with Shaun Hamilton:

View attachment 48213

That's great. Gotta raise them right.

I've been teaching all the little ones that belong to friends to throw up the U, and some of my Seminole friends don't seem to appreciate that one bit.

Funny part is - when the kids fully realize it ****es off the parents - they do it all the time! Just for fun!

So - my Gator friends and Seminole friends find me about as welcome as a dose of the clap.

View attachment 48213

8160026381.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back