OT: Canes fans in Atl.. go to Porch Light

Fluffhead

Recruit
Premium
I stopped in at Porch Light Latin Kitchen for lunch today. The chef/owner is a Puerto Rican guy from Miami with Canes and Phins memorabilia all over the restaurant, including a huge U at the bar. The food is also outstanding. One of the few places for legit Latin food up here (and considerably better than El Super Pan).

Advertisement
I stopped in at Porch Light Latin Kitchen for lunch today. The chef/owner is a Puerto Rican guy from Miami with Canes and Phins memorabilia all over the restaurant, including a huge U at the bar. The food is also outstanding. One of the few places for legit Latin food up here (and considerably better than El Super Pan).
I eat there often. They have amazing mojitos. Make a reservation, the place fills up fast.

It’s in Smyrna.

Advertisement
live around the corner from the place if your going on the week end call ahead for reservations.
worth the trip

Advertisement
Porch Light is on point - I will vouch. Have had them cater work meals. Arroz con pollo is cooked overnight if I remember correctly. Legit and feels like home cooking.

Looks like the ATL has a good group of Canes Fans, and Canes Fans that know how to find the good grub.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back