OT: 'Canes Easter Egg on The Blacklist

Advertisement
Waiting to watch the episode tonight, love the show but I must be blind, I can't see an Easter egg on that screen shot....lol

Advertisement
Not sure if any of you watch the show "The Blacklist" on NBC but I threw in a tiny easter egg on last week's episode (Dr. Lewis Powell) for my 'Canes brethren.

It's on one of the screens in the 5th act of the show (after the 4th commercial break). Let me know if you catch it!
Well done!

Advertisement
Not sure if any of you watch the show "The Blacklist" on NBC but I threw in a tiny easter egg on last week's episode (Dr. Lewis Powell) for my 'Canes brethren.

It's on one of the screens in the 5th act of the show (after the 4th commercial break). Let me know if you catch it!
That's cool. Are you and editor on the show or a producer type?

If I remember correctly, there were 2 []__[] articles in the BCS scene. A coffee cup and a baseball cap. They were props in a Judge's office.

I knew there were some cups or something. That’s probably like a year or two years ago which is why my recollection is not clear

Great show.

I watched it live, and thought I remembered that sequence from somewhere. Very cool.

Spader is my fave on TV by far. He is the best villain/antagonist of all time.

Advertisement
Back