OT: 'Canes Easter Egg on The Blacklist

mcmachete

Grassy Vet
Not sure if any of you watch the show "The Blacklist" on NBC but I threw in a tiny easter egg on last week's episode (Dr. Lewis Powell) for my 'Canes brethren.

It's on one of the screens in the 5th act of the show (after the 4th commercial break). Let me know if you catch it!

Advertisement
Not sure if any of you watch the show "The Blacklist" on NBC but I threw in a tiny easter egg on last week's episode (Dr. Lewis Powell) for my 'Canes brethren.

It's on one of the screens in the 5th act of the show (after the 4th commercial break). Let me know if you catch it!

You did this? Are you a screenwriter? Or somehow involved in putting together screen graphics for the series?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Went through on the DVR...I didn't catch it

It sounds like there’s some computer screens displayed on the show, after the fourth commercial. I guess you have to look on those screens. I say it in the plural, because I’m assuming there’s more than one. Based on his post.

I have it on demand, I’m just not in a position to watch it at this moment

Love that show as well. Saw the ep recently but I can't picture the scene from memory. Spader is great and Samar is hot sauce.

Advertisement

Thanks for letting us know. Do you have any connection to "Better Call Saul" ?

Advertisement
20191115_164136.jpg

Advertisement
Back