OT, but Florida

QuattroCane

Junior
With our own issues this past weekend it got totally lost that Uif came thisclose to losing to USF...at home.
Me thinks Tenneesee is going to have their way with the gator tomorrow.

Advertisement
UF did not look good last weekend. I saw parts of the game. Richardson has played like Cam Newton the last 2 weeks. But unfortunately, not like Cam at Auburn or Cam in Carolina, but more like Cam in NE. His accuracy is really poor.

UF needs to run ground and pound and limit possessions. They should not be getting into shoot outs with a QB that isn't an accurate passer.

Advertisement
UF did not look good last weekend. I saw parts of the game. Richardson has played like Cam Newton the last 2 weeks. But unfortunately, not like Cam at Auburn or Cam in Carolina, but more like Cam in NE. His accuracy is really poor.

UF needs to run ground and pound and limit possessions. They should not be getting into shoot outs with a QB that isn't an accurate passer.

Nap been mismanaging AR although there are plays there to be made that AR isn’t making. I’m with you though, our strategy tomorrow should be to line up and run the ball 35+ times tomorrow

Nap been mismanaging AR although there are plays there to be made that AR isn’t making. I’m with you though, our strategy tomorrow should be to line up and run the ball 35+ times tomorrow
Out of curiosity, how so? I haven't watched enough to have an opinion in that regard. What do the fans want to see?

Of what I've seen, I'd have a lot of designed runs for him and simple, quick passes. I'd also likely slow the game down and not run too much tempo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
aR51 has more tackles (3) and INT's (4) than TD's (0).

Future Heisman and 1st rounder though.
These draft "experts" are hilariously bad. How can you watch that kid play and think he belongs anywhere near an NFL QB room lol These guys fall in love with measureables but it seems they refuse to watch his tape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back