OT: Bucs rookie about to learn a lesson....

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you're saying you are a real fan of your team and don't hate the Hurricane players. Wow, that's new. Perhaps you should provide some high-level training for some of the so-called Canes fans who publically destroy student-athletes.
Why would I hate Hurricanes players? I’m pro-student athlete whether it’s for high school, college, the institution that is the NCAA — and pro-athlete for even the NFL. I was pro-transfer before the portal existed and I’m pro-grad transfer — to, and away (Give Cane love to KJ Osborn and Lawrence Cager). I also believe *****ass @Matthew_Suero should be permaband by his boy @DMoney for slighting Gus Edwards as a Cane.

The ones who publicly destroy the athletes are just jealous for a myriad of reasons; they consider them property, not student-athletes.

Bucs fan since 76. Never have been a Brady, Bellichk, or Patriots hater. I like Bellichk giving the middle finger to rest of the league.

Happy to have Brady after five seasons of Winston’s inconsistency and garbage QBs before him. We will see if Brady and Arians can take the Bucs to a SB Championship. Offensive skill players are among the best in the league. OL is a question. The #1 pick OT from Iowa needs to come through, and Brady needs to stay upright and healthy.

Bucs going all-in for a title. No more building for the future crap. Win a ring this year or next, or both, and they can drop back to a 7-9 team for all care.

Advertisement
Tom Brady is the most overrated athlete in the history of sports. Without question.

He's an all-time great, he's a Hall of Fame player, he's in the upper echelon of players at the position. No doubt. But the way the guy is sucked off at every opportunity is laughable. Put Brady in any other system in 2000 and he's probably a great player, but nowhere near this ridiculous GOAT discussion. People legitimately believe that he's the best ATHLETE of all-time. How ******* high do you have to be to think this dude is a better football player than Michael Jordan was a basketball player? Than Wayne Gretzky as a hockey player? I can go on for 10 minutes. I don't even think Brady is the best QB of his generation, get allllll the way the **** outta here with the best athlete of all-time.

Tom Brady is the most overrated athlete in the history of sports. Without question.

He's an all-time great, he's a Hall of Fame player, he's in the upper echelon of players at the position. No doubt. But the way the guy is sucked off at every opportunity is laughable. Put Brady in any other system in 2000 and he's probably a great player, but nowhere near this ridiculous GOAT discussion. People legitimately believe that he's the best ATHLETE of all-time. How ******* high do you have to be to think this dude is a better football player than Michael Jordan was a basketball player? Than Wayne Gretzky as a hockey player? I can go on for 10 minutes. I don't even think Brady is the best QB of his generation, get allllll the way the **** outta here with the best athlete of all-time.

jon stewart smh GIF

triggered GIF

Advertisement
Haha hes right though. Take away the Patriots/ Belichick and hes just good.
So what does he have to do this season, at his age, to make you take a step back on this opinion of yours? Serious question. Not trolling. Ten win season, playoffs, one playoff win... please be specific. I think Bill Belichick is the greatest coach of all time. However, I also think Brady is the third greatest quarterback ever behind Johnny Unitas and Joe Montana. With or without Bill, he’s an all time great. His leadership, consistency, professionalism, understanding of all positions and schemes, along with his ability to make the most of every opportunity to win is exceptional.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back