OT Brent Musburger steps in it again

CaneFan79

Senior
You could here the sadness in old Brent's voice talking about the "Granddaddy of them all" (and not being able to call it). He should ask to never do another Auburn game, From his creepy drooling over the 'Bama QBs girlfriend when they played Auburn, now comes this:

"It was very troubling to see," We have talked to the coaches. They all swear the young man is doing fine. Like I said, Oklahoma thought he might even transfer. He sat out the suspension, was re-instated. And folks, he's just one of the best. Let's hope, given a second chance by Bob Stoops and Oklahoma, that this young man makes the most of his chance and goes on to have a career in the National Football League."

Then the suits at E$ECPN went nuts and he tried to walk it back later saying it was awful what he did, but he still apoligized for it and he still wishes him the best at the next level.

Brent is headed towards the Pro Bowlers tour commmentary job at this rate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey don't let that trash call a PBA Telecast, I actually like that

Advertisement
he wasnt the only guy to put his foot in his mouth, early in the game on a special teams hit jessie palmer quips " welcome to the sec" now ou has blown them out and dominated them the whole game

he wasnt the only guy to put his foot in his mouth, early in the game on a special teams hit jessie palmer quips " welcome to the sec" now ou has blown them out and dominated them the whole game

C'mon, He is The Batchelor and does no wrong...Part time college QB starter from Canada.

Advertisement
Advertisement

What a jackass. ESPN make zero effort to hide the their sec bias.

I saw what he did to that girl.But she went after him first by shoving him. There is a you tube video of a girl getting knocked unconscious by a guy defending himself after she was punching him in the face. She looked like a fitness buff. In many TV series you have women portrayed as equally strong as men. Young girls believe it and want to act tough.Its flat out dangerous.

I saw what he did to that girl.But she went after him first by shoving him. There is a you tube video of a girl getting knocked unconscious by a guy defending himself after she was punching him in the face. She looked like a fitness buff. In many TV series you have women portrayed as equally strong as men. Young girls believe it and want to act tough.Its flat out dangerous.

Fug you talking about

OT but how did John Franklin convince FSU and AU to give him scholarships to play football

He is fast, and it looked like FSU offered him to enhance their chance of getting Alex Collins. We thought FSU would pull their offer once Collins chose Arkansas, as it was obvious to everyone here (including his optimist coaches)that he wasn't a D1 QB. I don't know what happened with Auburn.

Advertisement
Back