OT/ Brashard Smith can Fly.....

D’eriq audible
9418DB2C-329F-45C8-9A0B-5AF65AF86934.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've made no secret about how highly I view Smith as a prospect, the play where he catches the ball over the shoulder and trucks the DB on the way to the endzone is all I needed to see. The rest of his tape is just icing on the cake

Not to steal your thunder @Liberty City El but the Stedman Bailey comp is the most accurate one I've seen for Smith, much moreso than former Canes Benjamin or Parrish. Body control, build, strength, running gait and speed are nearly identical

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all of the political BS (Cooney's boys) I have a sinking feeling that Smith, Brinson and George will be forced to wait their turn.

Redding and Keyshawn Smith (Daz + Restrepo have a steep uphill climb to ever see meaningful WR snaps) haven't even gotten their turn yet

Advertisement
The way he glides away from players when at QB/Direct snaps reminds me a bit of DeeJay's HS film for some reason.
I hope we see a lot of him the way Deejay was used his Frosh year. A little bit of Slot, a little bit of motion/Jet Sweep , a little bit of Direct Snaps and even some conventional carries at RB.
I think this kid could be just as effective if given a chance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back