OT/ Brashard Smith can Fly.....

Advertisement
I don't know if Smith is a track kid, but Harvin was unreal. 100, 200, long and triple state champ. **** of guard, too. Might be best high school athlete to come out of Virginia.

Advertisement
He was the only offense for that Palmetto team. Wait until he can actually specialize on what he does best. Personally I would rather have him on the field than Harley. Kid is a true difference maker. Elite speed and balance.

The only question I have is does he have good hands? Highlights and 7x7s don't show that. Assuming he's not got stone hands or the drops, he should be on the field right away.

Smith is not just very fast and has good football instincts, but Smith is tough. During the run by Palmetto in the playoffs, their QB got hurt and Smith played QB. Palmetto basically had four running plays the entire game during the playoffs. I am not sure if they threw more than three passes during their playoff run, and Smith was 90% of the offense (or so it seemed). Smith was the entire offense. He definitely proved to me how talented and tough he is.

Advertisement
Benjamin could catch twenty 8 yard hitches a game because every secondary we faced played off of him. It was stealing.

People used to laugh at me when I would say that Benjamin was going to play in the league. They always kept saying he’s too light, doesn’t weigh enough, he’ll get killed,. I always said “speed kills” ... and he can catch

Advertisement
People used to laugh at me when I would say that Benjamin was going to play in the league. They always kept saying he’s too light, doesn’t weigh enough, he’ll get killed,. I always said “speed kills” ... and he can catch
I don't think we appreciated him enough while he was here.

He messed around and had himself a nice lil' NFL career.

Sheesh.....Didnt realize he could scoot like that....****

RVA Assist to CIO to the rim - Video Added

Im very high on B.Smith. I'm looking for him to contribute early on even if it's at PR. Kid is a playmaker.

I really like this Coach Hayes. I had never heard of him before but I love watching his videos. Seems like a really cool dude. The kind of guy that will sit and talk football for hours. Anyone here know him personally?

Wouldn’t surprise me if Smith has 4-5 TD’s in limited action, if only because of Harley. If I’m Lashlee, I play him as much as I can, no reason to keep that special kid off the field.

Advertisement
Names like Percy Harvin shouldnt be thrown around all willy-nilly. Just like when everyone was trying to find the next Reggie Bush. Those athletes are few and far between. Those 2 are program changing players. Like literally can take your team from competing for conference titles to national titles in one season. UF and USC were national title contenders as soon as these 2 hit their campuses.

That said, I love the Kevin Williams comparison. That is the closest by far to what this kid can become. Definitely not seeing Travis Benj or Roscoe Parrish with this kid. This kid is bigger then both of them ever were in college or pros as a HS Sr.

And yes, he is the one that I am most excited about in this offense. His skillset will translate big time. He will be in the 5 man rotation in 2022.

Smith had the fastest laser in the nation at under armour camps. Legit 4.4 speed. He will be the first true 4.3 WR we’ve had in a long time.
Travis measured in just shy of 5’10 at the combine for those wondering. The thing with Smith is he’s already a grown man compared to Travis and Roscoe coming out. He’s at least 20lbs heavier than those guys coming into the Spring. I’m not sure either guy is a great comparison. Regardless, this is the type of guy that can change a ball game anytime he touches the ball.

Names like Percy Harvin shouldnt be thrown around all willy-nilly. Just like when everyone was trying to find the next Reggie Bush. Those athletes are few and far between. Those 2 are program changing players. Like literally can take your team from competing for conference titles to national titles in one season. UF and USC were national title contenders as soon as these 2 hit their campuses.

That said, I love the Kevin Williams comparison. That is the closest by far to what this kid can become. Definitely not seeing Travis Benj or Roscoe Parrish with this kid. This kid is bigger then both of them ever were in college or pros as a HS Sr.

And yes, he is the one that I am most excited about in this offense. His skillset will translate big time. He will be in the 5 man rotation in 2022.
Kevin Williams is a **** good comparison.

Advertisement
Back