OT: Brandon Miller

407cane

All-ACC
why is he not in prison?

what part of delivering the murder weapon is not accessory to capital murder?

even being the best player in the country, I can't fathom how this isn't a bigger deal to the world of sports

on a side note, let's go canes!

Advertisement
https://patch.com/alabama/tuscaloosa/new-evidence-provides-compelling-account-bama-hoops-murder-case

CF224473-19C1-42DE-9B72-90D3304E37EE.jpeg

He’s not in prison because he didn’t do anything wrong.

Read the facts of the case.

Advertisement
No, just read the facts of the case & it’ll answer your question.

He didn’t give Miles a gun under the pretenses of intending on murdering his girlfriend.
it doesn't matter, he provided the weapon to a murder. unknowingly or not he was an accessory to the murder.

Idk what charge they should settle on but without his involvement, that 5 year old still has a mom

Advertisement
Read the facts of the case.

he was specifically told to bring the gun (Regardless of whether he owned it or not) to the location of the murder. he was hanging out with both murder suspects on the night and allegedly blocked the car (although of course he and his attorney deny it) of the victim from getting away

i'm not sitting here saying he should be charged with murder, but c'mon the dude didnt miss a SINGLE GAME and the media is praising him for his ability nightly. literally no consequence when he played a role in the murder of someone.

stick up for him all you want, but for him to not miss any time by bama is the most disgusting thing i've seen a program do

Advertisement
When I saw them frisk him before a game immediately following the shooting, you just knew, or I did, they were on borrowed time. Lack of situational awareness would show on the court too eventually.

Miller melted in this tournament.

@Memnon I'd be curious to see a Top 3 NBA Draft Prospect that made it to at least the Sweet 16 that performed as poorly as Miller over those 3 or more games. Interesting question...curious if you have any examples. Can't recall anyone just not show up like this over multiple games in the tournament as highly regarded as Miller off the top of my head.

Miller melted in this tournament.

@Memnon I'd be curious to see a Top 3 NBA Draft Prospect that made it to at least the Sweet 16 that performed as poorly as Miller over those 3 or more games. Interesting question...curious if you have any examples. Can't recall anyone just not show up like this over multiple games in the tournament as highly regarded as Miller off the top of my head.
Jabari Smith Jr & Chet Holmgren just last year

Advertisement

he was specifically told to bring the gun (Regardless of whether he owned it or not) to the location of the murder. he was hanging out with both murder suspects on the night and allegedly blocked the car (although of course he and his attorney deny it) of the victim from getting away

i'm not sitting here saying he should be charged with murder, but c'mon the dude didnt miss a SINGLE GAME and the media is praising him for his ability nightly. literally no consequence when he played a role in the murder of someone.

stick up for him all you want, but for him to not miss any time by bama is the most disgusting thing i've seen a program do
Who said anything about sticking up for him?

All I have said is read the facts of the case & that will answer why he’s not in prison.

Jabari Smith Jr & Chet Holmgren just last year
They disappointed, but not like this. Chet had a few double doubles, I think Smith had one, too (against us?).

This graphic puts into perspective how bad Miller's tournament was...wild. Worst shooting performance in almost 30 years.

(couldn't link, had to upload)

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 16
They disappointed, but not like this. Chet had a few double doubles, I think Smith had one, too (against us?).

This graphic puts into perspective how bad Miller's tournament was...wild. Worst shooting performance in almost 30 years.

(couldn't link, had to upload)
Jaren Jackson Jr at Mich ST

Advertisement
Back