OT Boxing head Spence recap vid

Spence would murk Crawford too much power.....that Lil dwarf dude hurt Crawford and spence a whole nother animal

Advertisement
I think crawford got to prove he can handle legit welterweights at 147.. spence is a big dude at that division.. he should be fighting at 154 to be honest

Good victory for Spence. Hopefully he's still at 47 and available when Bud gets there.

Advertisement
Good victory for Spence. Hopefully he's still at 47 and available when Bud gets there.

He better hope he moves up cause he gun knock all that cornhusker out of him

LOL - Bud ain't scared of no one or nothing. I'm from North Omaha also so I knew him before all this attention. If Top Rank and Al Haymon can make it happen, he'll fight. That's for Thurman, Broner, Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia, Spence, Sean Porter, etc etc

LOL - Bud ain't scared of no one or nothing. I'm from North Omaha also so I knew him before all this attention. If Top Rank and Al Haymon can make it happen, he'll fight. That's for Thurman, Broner, Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia, Spence, Sean Porter, etc etc

No boxer is scared but he will lose to Spence scared or not

No boxer is scared but he will lose to Spence scared or not

Only one way to find out.

Advertisement
Bud v. Spense at 147 doesn't bode well for Bud. He's a fighter. He isn't Floyd taking amateur hit and not be hit to an extreme; he is there to fight. Because of that mentality the bigger Spense, particularly as he matures as a fighter, is a bad match up. Bud will trade and he will take the worst of it.

Don't get me wrong. Bud is the better P4P now, but 140 is where he belongs. Spense is 147-154 now. There is a big difference.

Bud v. Spense at 147 doesn't bode well for Bud. He's a fighter. He isn't Floyd taking amateur hit and not be hit to an extreme; he is there to fight. Because of that mentality the bigger Spense, particularly as he matures as a fighter, is a bad match up. Bud will trade and he will take the worst of it.

Don't get me wrong. Bud is the better P4P now, but 140 is where he belongs. Spense is 147

He'll most likely fight at 40 to unify with Indongo and then he'll move up to 47. Bud walks around at 160-165 so that will be a better weight to showcase his true power. He's getting stronger and better the more fights he gets. He simply does whatever it takes to win. And I really like Spence too, but Brook controlled that fight until the eye socket injury. Spence vs. Thurman should happen before Crawford meets him. I see him fighting twice at 47 before a Spence bout. One of those priors will most likely be with Manny.

Don't get me wrong. Bud is the better P4P now, but 140 is where he belongs. Spense is 147

He'll most likely fight at 40 to unify with Indongo and then he'll move up to 47. Bud walks around at 160-165 so that will be a better weight to showcase his true power. He's getting stronger and better the more fights he gets. He simply does whatever it takes to win. And I really like Spence too, but Brook controlled that fight until the eye socket injury. Spence vs. Thurman should happen before Crawford meets him. I see him fighting twice at 47 before a Spence bout. One of those priors will most likely be with Manny.

I hope he gets the unification fight at 140 and I think that is a pretty good matchup.

I hope he gets Manny, even at 147, because that should be a very entertaining fight, and Bud wins with his younger legs. Plus Manny isn't really 147.

Bud at 147, in a year plus, versus Spense, doesn't work for Bud. I don't see serious power for Crawford; I see excellent movement. He's not young and he actually fights. That means the movement will decrease and Spense has the wrong body type and style for Bud down the road. Now, if they met in 4 months? Maybe Bud gets the decision.

Again, I look at this whole discussion in terms of P4P. I have Bud in the top 4 or so now. I don't have Spense nearly that high. That doesn't mean the higher ranked one beats the other if they meet. As an example, I have GGG below Lomanchenko. If they somehow fought, I bet the house on GGG.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pac got hosed tonight. I smell a little home cooking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And people wonder why boxing has been dying for years. It's so corrupt and filthy that fans just said f it

Now they have a reason to make the next fight ppv and charge $90 but I'm like Stephan A. I have no interest in watching these two again. I would like to see Horn go up against Thurman, Bradley,
Garcia, Spence, or Crawford just to get destroyed.

And people wonder why boxing has been dying for years. It's so corrupt and filthy that fans just said f it

Now they have a reason to make the next fight ppv and charge $90 but I'm like Stephan A. I have no interest in watching these two again. I would like to see Horn go up against Thurman, Bradley,

If I was Pacquiao last night after they asked me if I'd be willing to fight there again, I woulda said He'll ******* No, rematch needs to be in the US or some ****. That was just stupid. Dude only landed 15% of his punches and the ref thought he had enough after 9 and almost ended it...yet one judge scored it 117-111. I'm not entirely convinced that Judge didn't accidentally write the wrong name, cause that's some real BS.

Second time Pacman had a clear victory that he got screwed out of.

Advertisement

If I was Pacquiao last night after they asked me if I'd be willing to fight there again, I woulda said He'll ****ing No, rematch needs to be in the US or some ****. That was just stupid. Dude only landed 15% of his punches and the ref thought he had enough after 9 and almost ended it...yet one judge scored it 117-111. I'm not entirely convinced that Judge didn't accidentally write the wrong name, cause that's some real BS.

Second time Pacman had a clear victory that he got screwed out of.

The Bradkey fight was bad too, Paq has been screwed multiple times now.

What I took from this fight:

1. Pac got jobbed. Closest I could score it was 115-113 Pac and that was closest. I can't see how you could score, any way, that resulted in a Horn win.
2. Pac should retire. The real fire isn't there anymore and his legacy is set.
3. Pac's people shouldn't let him fight Bud. It would be entertaining, but the damage would be the epitome of "one fight too many" for Pac. Bud would do serious damage, long term damage. Bud likes to hurt you and Manny would stand in there and take it.
4. Anybody screaming for Horn to get his *** kicked is a straight up b****. He showed up and did everything he could. That dude is tough. He gave a **** of a show and stayed in there when he could have bailed. He did his job. Not his fault if the judges failed to do theirs'.
5. Finally, if you watched post-fight, Timothy Bradley was ready to kick Stephen A's ***. Just lost patience with Stephen A lecturing him about a) boxing b) current welterweight fighters and c) what Bradley just watched happen from 10 feet away. Loved it.

Last edited:
PAC got robbed period.... Horn is a gritty fighter, but any technician in the ring, with Power, would annihilate him..

The home crowd were blind, especially those judges, Pac smacked him around.

PAC got robbed period.... Horn is a gritty fighter, but any technician in the ring, with Power, would annihilate him..

The home crowd were blind, especially those judges, Pac smacked him around.

If it was that easy we wouldn't be having this discussion. The judges hosed Manny, not the ref. Manny couldn't get Horn out of there.

Advertisement
Back