OT- Blatt Fired

What does the NBA have to do with Canes football? NOTHING
What does Lebron have to do with Canes football? NOTHING
What does Blatt have to do with Canes football? NOTHING

Advertisement
It took Pat Riley to reign LeBron in or what just happened to Blatt would have happened to Spo. People forget the first year at Miami LeBron and Spo went at it.

You can't have one guy bigger than the coach, the team, or franchise. Who is going to reign in LeBron in Cleveland?

What does the NBA have to do with Canes football? NOTHING
What does Lebron have to do with Canes football? NOTHING
What does Blatt have to do with Canes football? NOTHING

Oh...you missed the big *** "OT" in the OP? Do you know what that means?

people watch the NFL every Sunday and appreciate Calvin Johnson. They don't compare him to Jerry. If everyone took the same approach with Bron and stopped comparing to Mike they would see his greatness.

To be fair Calvin didn't walk into the league calling himself the King and let's not even mention "the decision". Dude asked for it.

Advertisement
The one thing I would say about James is the Cavs did not help him. They drafted him and then proceeded to give no help. Bulls, Celtics, Lakers all gave/had players to help their star player win championships.

people watch the NFL every Sunday and appreciate Calvin Johnson. They don't compare him to Jerry. If everyone took the same approach with Bron and stopped comparing to Mike they would see his greatness.

To be fair Calvin didn't walk into the league calling himself the King and let's not even mention "the decision". Dude asked for it.

Exactly.
I'm not even a Cavalier fan and I thought what he did to that franchise was disgraceful.

The team has taken the personality of their most influential member. Look no further who to point the finger at whether they are great or crash and burn.

Advertisement
This will make the "Kings" demise even more fun to watch. He's run out of excuses now, this is his 2nd handpicked team and now his handpicked coach. This AAU mentality of trying to build superteams who have 0 chemistry has run it's course and i'm glad he didn't take what's left to love of basketball and ruin it. Now if we can only rewind to good ole days of no blood no foul where handchecks keep these primadonnas from flopping all over the place like dead fish.

Ya kinda gotta win something to actually have a demise though. The most the Mistake on the Lake will ever see are Eastern Conference Champion banners.

Porzingis

Lmao! To quote Banks, "I'm from New York but never been a fan of the Knicks"....they sold their soul for melo. Worst thing they could have done. I went to SU when melo was there. Jimmy is up there with Roy when it comes to wasting talent. Roy runs the same offense no matter what. And Jimmy never adjusts out of the zone. There's a reason SU players never pan out. And there's a reason Roy gets top 10 recruits to come back for soph and jr seasons.

that was big L.

the worst thing the knicks could have done, was keep those scrubs they traded away for melo.

I dont understand the Lebron hate for going to Miami to win titles. Was he ever supposed to win with a team filled with the likes of Mo Williams, Big Z, Varejao, and Antwan Jamison around him? Those Cleveland teams were hot trash its amazing that he drug them to the playoffs. Im just glad he came down to Miami and delivered us a pair of Rings.

Problem is the media and everyone who don't know **** about the past greats won't stop forcing the comparison which is why Lebron gets as much hate as he does.

Advertisement
I dont understand the Lebron hate for going to Miami to win titles. Was he ever supposed to win with a team filled with the likes of Mo Williams, Big Z, Varejao, and Antwan Jamison around him? Those Cleveland teams were hot trash its amazing that he drug them to the playoffs. Im just glad he came down to Miami and delivered us a pair of Rings.

Lebron was completely justified for leaving Cleveland when he did as they didn't do enough to provide a supporting cast. With that said, the decision was the stupidest thing ever. Then he did the not 1, not 2, not 3.... which made everyone outside of Miami hate him more. He's building a reputation as a coach killer and Spo would have been included if Pat Riley didn't keep things in check.

Last edited:
They look so much better without blatt. I cant wait to see lebron form his "superteam" of geriatrics and leave cleveland.

Advertisement
Back