OT - Birthday Gift Suggestions for Kenneth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thanks for the clarification.

I thought you were implying that Kenneth and I were a homosexual couple.

Imagine that!
1543983575785.jpeg

Advertisement
Greetings, friends.

Not only is Christmas approaching but so is Kenneth’s birthday!

And I need your help.

Last year I got him a Jessica Simpson perfume, a $25 “Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs” gift card and a framed picture of George Michael.

What should I get him this year?

:)
1543984370860.jpeg

Advertisement
Obligatory military is ambiguously *** af story - my boss got me a 6 pound summer sausage.

It was ****** delicious. Jokes on him. Ate the entire thing, and most of the plastic.

You ate the plastic?!

And you didn’t get sick?!
Some of it snuck in there. We were always sick but not sick. Didn’t really give a ****. ‘Twas delicious, and we had lots of **** to do and not much time. Stuff the face, peel the plastic, swallow some, redman chew simultaneous, fiberglass insulation, drywall Dust constantly in the face, cornea abrasions, probably asbestos, depleted uranium as far as the eye could see.

So **** yeah I’d scarf down some summer sausage from the boss man with a little plasticky residue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A trip to Nathan's Coney Island where Jessica Simpson will serenade Kenneth with George Micheal songs as she is heavily scented in her own perfume while Kenneth enjoys nice thick, succulent, juicy sausage in his mouth. As an aside, please video and post so we can all enjoy the day with you and Kenneth.

Air Supply tickets front row and a copy of the movie the Notebook.

An autographed copy of Mark Richt’s playbook. It’s quite a collector’s item since it’s over 30 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back