OT. Billboard Scam

I asked for a refund. But it told me it would comp me a ticket to a home game, if I provide a Burger King receipt.

Advertisement
Whoever put up the gofundme has over $4K for billboard

he’s claiming he needs $7K even though originally claimed only needed $4K?

Stop with the bull**** more money needed porsts.

Put up billboard in SFL or give money back.

I very clearly communicated that the original 4.5k was an estimate based on local rates that I would update once actually speaking to the companies. I did, and updated it based on the fact that it's the holidays seasons and super bowl is in town and approaching, both have which drove prices up. This is all reflected in my comments in the threads, and the site itself.

If you would like a refund because things aren't panning out as smoothly as you'd like, then send me a personal message. But the **** posting is ridiculous. There was no set time line for the billboard, and we still have one more game to chit the bed in this season before I'd call it unsuccessful. In addition, i've had multiple private petitions to simply hold it until next season when we do something as horrible as lose to Temple, and will really need both a fire diaz and blake james banner. But I won't make any decisions on that until after the bowl game.

I very clearly communicated that the original 4.5k was an estimate based on local rates that I would update once actually speaking to the companies. I did, and updated it based on the fact that it's the holidays seasons and super bowl is in town and approaching, both have which drove prices up. This is all reflected in my comments in the threads, and the site itself.

If you would like a refund because things aren't panning out as smoothly as you'd like, then send me a personal message. But the **** posting is ridiculous. There was no set time line for the billboard, and we still have one more game to chit the bed in this season before I'd call it unsuccessful. In addition, i've had multiple private petitions to simply hold it until next season when we do something as horrible as lose to Temple, and will really need both a fire diaz and blake james banner. But I won't make any decisions on that until after the bowl game.

Meanwhile any billboard might get up by May.

Advertisement
Pretty sure once it gets funded, 305_jackhole will have his receipt doxed and the billboard will say "We Support Enos!".

You all read it it wrong. You contributed to the GoF*ckMe fund.
1576473431698.gif

Advertisement

You’re doing God’s work and we all appreciate it greatly, but this cannot wait until next season. If that is where you are, best move is to turn the fund over to someone else that can get it done this season.

Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

How does it feel to pay someone's rent or christmas? Suckas.

Advertisement
I think the GoFundme cheerleaders should pony up the balance and stop trying to squeeze the CIS users.

Listen no Billboard was going up before signing day anyway. Makes no sense to put it up before the bowl game. Let's see what changes are made if any and go from there.

Advertisement
I want manny gone, but I’m going to laugh my *** off if y’all got scammed
We didn’t get scammed. People on here said the same thing about me until my banner finally flew. @305_separatist is a good guy and also donated to the banner. If we can’t get to the 7000$ After the bowl game I’m sure he’ll put the billboard up somewhere else that costs what we got. Just got to have a little patience.

Don’t sweat these guys 305, they all said the same thing about me and then cheered when the banner flew. It’s heavy responsibility taking one of these things on and I know that first hand but my banner paled In comparison to the billboard task you took on. We support you brother and look forward to this thing going up where ever it ends up in Miami.

Advertisement
Back